2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is Ayton is more valuable to the suns then he is to anyone else.

Im not a big fan, but id still probably keep him and see if you convince him to stop play like 7 foot tall Antwan jamison

Im not a big fan, but id still probably keep him and see if you convince him to stop play like 7 foot tall Antwan jamison
40032DE2-2C1B-400F-8936-EC07F5419BAB.jpeg
3BACFEAB-175D-4C6A-9E6B-BBAE1A765537.jpeg

What did Cliff Paul do to Patrick Beverly? Bev on a CP3 Slander Tour this morning on all the ESPN shows.
I honestly don’t know. I don’t remember them ever facing each other on the playoffs.

Maybe Pat holds it against CP that the Rockets traded him to get Chris? He’s delusional enough to hold a grudge over that.

I don't necessarily think so. I think he could do better if he got his head straight and played in a system that utilized him more effectively. The issue for Phoenix is that I don't think they can play hardball with him during contract negotiations because a dumb team like Detroit will give Ayton the max.

I don't necessarily think so. I think he could do better if he got his head straight and played in a system that utilized him more effectively. The issue for Phoenix is that I don't think they can play hardball with him during contract negotiations because a dumb team like Detroit will give Ayton the max.

imo he's in the perfect system,

all he's gotta do is finish plays, which is the only thing he's good at it.
unless he really changes his game, i think he'd be worse on any other team.

I find it fascinating how comfortable NBA players are going at Chris Paul. For a Hall of famer he's not protected like other superstars

Nba media and how it’s covered

“here’s an idea. Let’s bring in an nba troll on set and have him roast a player”

This dude Pat not even making sense.
This dude slandering Devin, but saying him and Luka in the same class.
TF are you talking about? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom