2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually slipped my mind that Boogie & Chris hate each other.

Last edited:
This buford fella seems to be a credentialed NBA guy. This tweet is from last year 👀
E8852436-56A9-4D4E-AB85-8F1029B0B4B9.jpeg

Luka DonkHIM?
Luka HIMkic?
HIM Donkic?

We already do this and decide on something?

-foe

Wow... That's a total shock to me. Chris Paul has always been the "You guys gotta get your money right" guy to other dudes in the league. He's helped a bunch of guys in that respect that I know of.

There's the CP3 public image the NBA & Jake from State Farm pushes and then there's the CP3 that hits you in the nuts and talks trash. I never cared for him either, but there's enough of a sample size over the years of this stuff that I can see why there'd be folks that wouldn't care for him either:lol:

A lot has to also do with cp being president of the union. There were opposition from a lot of players prior and also during his tenure

Lil Wayne is looking like a real fool for this one now, especially with the Mavericks & Doncic dominating the Suns in Game 7 to advance to the Western Conference Finals.

The hypocrisy with him calling someone else that when he embodies that definition himself with his bandwagon jumping habits. I remember he was a Lakers fan in the late 2000s to 2010. Then he was a Heat fan when LeBron James joined them in 2010. Since when did he become a Suns fan now? He's basically a groupie.

Who is worse? Wayne or HUlk Hogan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom