2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron - lottery
KD - swept first round
Harden - embarrassing second round exit
Cp3 - embarrassing game 7 loss

All of Steph’s contemporaries had embarrassing seasons and flameouts, that he’s never seen.

Meanwhile, my guy just led his team to another conference finals. Crazy how that works.

This isn’t even mentioning the type of talent those dudes are playing with either. Or the lesser talents that have been brought into the convo. All wild. The new era is talking over, but GSW right there.

Bron - lottery
KD - swept first round

All of Steph’s contemporaries had embarrassing seasons and flameouts, that he’s never seen.

Meanwhile, my guy just led his team to another conference finals. Crazy how that works.

This isn’t even mentioning the type of talent those dudes are playing with either. Or the lesser talents that have been brought into the convo. All wild. The new era is talking over, but GSW right there.
Steph is the only NBA 75 guy in the conference finals.

Bron - lottery
KD - swept first round

504A39F9-7119-4B93-81E8-10FF2A0B4373.jpeg

Luka pls 🙏🏾

Bron - lottery
KD - swept first round

No-Country-for-Dial-M-cover.jpg

But CP could at least play with the bum shoulder. AD gave it a go for five minutes before it became clear he couldn't go.

They were guarding him like TJ McConnell. It was 5 on 4 when he was on the court. That to me hurts as much as the guy you know isn’t out there at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom