2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need my son Steph to win another title. Luka scares me though.
If the dubs play the mavs the same way they were just playing the grizz it's gonna get ugly for them
And even if they manage to scrape past the mavs the celtics are most likely gonna be waiting to abuse them
I hope they've been using this time between series to figure some things out

If the dubs play the mavs the same way they were just playing the grizz it's gonna get ugly for them
And even if they manage to scrape past the mavs the celtics are most likely gonna be waiting to abuse them
I hope they've been using this time between series to figure some things out

Yeah this path doesn’t look good at all especially with the Warriors looking like functional trash.

I agree with Pat Bev.

The idea that someone "deserves" ANYTHING in the competition space has always been crazy to me.

You mostly hear this for Melo, Cp3, Russ…and all the iso ish players of years past…and guys who are “buckets”. Supposed “real ones” that “deserve” roster spots, playing time and rings. All things be damned :lol:

Luka will get his. Not sure if they will get enough from the others.
If warriors continue to get turnover happy and dallas can hit enough threes, this will be a long series

Dubs haven’t looked good at all and it looks like them mainly Draymond are trying to rely on championship savvy instead of smart basketball. That level of fear isn’t there like it was in 2016

Sad Boyz Inc!

Was bout to say "must be two Books" but there actually is
dead (1).png

Bron - lottery
KD - swept first round
Harden - embarrassing second round exit
Cp3 - embarrassing game 7 loss

All of Steph’s contemporaries had embarrassing seasons and flameouts, that he’s never seen.

Meanwhile, my guy just led his team to another conference finals. Crazy how that works.

This isn’t even mentioning the type of talent those dudes are playing with either. Or the lesser talents that have been brought into the convo. All wild. The new era is talking over, but GSW right there.
Quoted for a week and a half from now

Dubs haven’t looked good at all and it looks like them mainly Draymond are trying to rely on championship savvy instead of smart basketball. That level of fear isn’t there like it was in 2016

Fear aint there, level of stupidity when it comes to turnovers is still though.

Dubs still have more bucket getters than the Suns. They can also outshoot the Mavs. Both teams if they get cold though, gonna be ugly to watch. :lol:

I dont mind if Mavs win, but imma give it to the Dubs. Dont care so much for the other series but a Mavs Celtics Finals sounds fun, battle of the young guns. Would prefer Mavs to win that too. Honestly anyone but the Celt:lol:

Idk if its just me but something about Jaylen Brown rubs me the wrong way. Maybe cause I feel he wants to be the bus driver when Tatum actually is? Idk. I like Tatum though. Cept that ugly *** back tattoo he has.

Bron - lottery
KD - swept first round
Harden - embarrassing second round exit
Cp3 - embarrassing game 7 loss

All of Steph’s contemporaries had embarrassing seasons and flameouts, that he’s never seen.

Meanwhile, my guy just led his team to another conference finals. Crazy how that works.

This isn’t even mentioning the type of talent those dudes are playing with either. Or the lesser talents that have been brought into the convo. All wild. The new era is talking over, but GSW right there.

I can't believe your nerve today Wavy.

This is LOW, take Bron out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom