2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta remember FTX own naming rights. They gotta tax to get back some of the money the losing with crypto tanking

Show some respect.

josh-smith-zach-randolph-nba-detroit-pistons-memphis-grizzlies.jpg

SG/SF was clearly emphasized.

I kind of wanted to go to a conference finals game this year. D StaXX D StaXX addict4sneakers addict4sneakers what are those ticket prices looking like for Sunday?

amitt5504 amitt5504 you going to be at Game 1? I checked Miami for tomorrow and it was like $11-17K (and a $36K ticket) for courtside :sick: I rock with Herro and Bam Outta Da Bayou but damn. I know the Chase Center prices have to be rocking at this point

Bro American Airlines big wilding. They want $300 for nose bleeds.
I usually get tickets somewhere in the 100 section for around $100-180 each.
Them joints going for $1k+. :sick:

This has to be the craziest thing ever. This is how you know NT is fake.

We have Laker fans in here that are rooting for the Warriors in the WCF.

This is insane :lol:

Who? I said I wouldn't mind Steph.

Just not Boston. Thassit.

-foe

suns were very vulnerable. for the "real hoopers" on here they saw cp0 and devin could be shut down. you rough em up and have them play both ends. you make those two become inefficient and the rest of the players are rendered useless. these guys are reliant on cp0 creating the offense and devin getting his in iso/mid range

i was leaning heavy on the clips beating them if they didn't wet the bed during the play-ins and PG did not catch covid.

in the end, Luka put the nail in the coffin on this Suns "dynasty"

Worst part is Bev threw Antman and PG under the bus saying they stamped his suns are overrated views. He broke the code, never namedrop other people in your own personal beefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom