2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll listen to slander from a lot of players, but Pat Bev ain't one of em.
Get this dude off TV.
i really dont care for pat bev but atleast he has the balls to speak the truth on chris paul. all these other players and media folks fake as **** always praising cp3 like he aint a **** head whos a soft whiny instigator who plays the victim but is sneaky dirty in every game he plays in.

This buford fella seems to be a credentialed NBA guy. This tweet is from last year 👀
E8852436-56A9-4D4E-AB85-8F1029B0B4B9.jpeg
what a scumbag. guy really is carlton banks

It's gonna be tough getting past Luka. Even tougher to beat Boston.
I don't see it.
if klay can stay consistent and wiggins dont wig out i dont see anyone beating the warriors.

hopefully gp2 can come back before the playoffs are done

Harden lost the most money by far. Not sure how much, but Ayton I suspect will get paid, just not by Phoenix anymore lol

Lol at acting like Ayton all of a sudden sucks now because of 1 game. He still has plenty of time to grow and has shown a lot of promise. He might just need to leave Phoenix though

I'm only talking about the idea that they can't speak on their peers critically because they were "bums" or some ****. ****** acting like Pat Bev is Gelo Ball. That man has been an NBA starter for a DECADE. Sorry...but that is enough stripes to go on TV and pour salt on one of his rivals after he wet the bed.

I was speaking on them as a whole, but I agree with this part.
He has every right to, but that doesn't make him easier to listen to.
He stays doing the most on and off the court. I don't need the black Air Force One energy in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom