2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
sta.jpg

Emoji update for you elpablo21 elpablo21

They spent a decade+ in the league. A very small percentage of people walking on this earth can say that. Why can't they talk their ****?

Isn't the argument the NBA ****** have w/ the media is that "they didn't play and don't know the game"? Pat Bev ain't a G-League *****. He's decorated enough to take shots at whoever...even if they're better than him. They all 1% ers of the basketball world.

This is all entertainment. They talking **** about BASKETBALL. Didn't call that man out his name...made no comments about his finances, etc. Alot of ****** crying about nothing right now.

That's true, but there's clearly delusions of grandeur & bias with both.
Personally, I can't take them serious. You can't talk like you that *****, when you never were.
This man Pat compared himself to Giannis of all people, and was dead serious.
Kendrick Perkins referenced the color of Steph's eyes. I can't take them serious.
IDC if they played in the league, them ****** clowns.
JJ is the perfect bridge between a talking head and someone that played.

I understand PB airing CP out. Like I said, some beefs are eternal. :lol:

I just hate that ESPN as usual was the funnel for this latest clash.

I bet they are LOVING the clicks this **** has generated.

Funny thing, PB was sitting right next to Matt just last week on set. :smh:

Personally, I can't take them serious. You can't talk like you that *****, when you never were.
Kendrick Perkins referenced the color of Steph's eyes. I can't take them serious.

Richard Jefferson too. I think Barnes is good at his job.

Richard Jefferson too. I think Barnes is good at his job.

Them too. These dudes have shown us that you can have an actual basketball discussion, while being entertaining, and slandering without crossing the line. What Bev is doing feels cheap. Going on nationally televised shows to slander 1 guy when your team just got eliminated? That's nasty.

He used an advanced stat in which he ranked higher in than Giannis to justify himself as being a comparable defender. That's the same **** ****** do in here every day.

That Kendrick Perkins **** has NOTHING to do with basketball and nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

I'm only talking about the idea that they can't speak on their peers critically because they were "bums" or some ****. ****** acting like Pat Bev is Gelo Ball. That man has been an NBA starter for a DECADE. Sorry...but that is enough stripes to go on TV and pour salt on one of his rivals after he wet the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom