2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like many others in here, I'm not a CP fan at all.

Not a PB fan either.

But this definitely feels like stepping over the line.

They on that 50 - Ja Rule level right now. :lol:

Good for Matt Barnes but this is going to turn into Derek Fisher jokes lol

tumblr_m19vmac8vq1qcmnsoo1_400.gifv

If would be different if Pat was actually good. Him & Perk act like we didn't watch them play.
This the same man that stood on a table at a restaurant and declared he won a championship when PG & Kawhi signed, then proceeded to give up a 3-1 lead in the playoffs. Mans is a clown.

They spent a decade+ in the league. A very small percentage of people walking on this earth can say that. Why can't they talk their ****?

Isn't the argument the NBA ****** have w/ the media is that "they didn't play and don't know the game"? Pat Bev ain't a G-League *****. He's decorated enough to take shots at whoever...even if they're better than him. They all 1% ers of the basketball world.

This is all entertainment. They talking **** about BASKETBALL. Didn't call that man out his name...made no comments about his finances, etc. Alot of ****** crying about nothing right now.

They spent a decade+ in the league. A very small percentage of people walking on this earth can say that. Why can't they talk their ****?

Isn't the argument the NBA ****** have w/ the media is that "they didn't play and don't know the game"? Pat Bev ain't a G-League *****. He's decorated enough to take shots at whoever...even if they're better than him. They all 1% ers of the basketball world.

This is all entertainment. They talking **** about BASKETBALL. Didn't call that man out his name...made no comments about his finances, etc. Alot of ****** crying about nothing right now.
Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 3.46.50 PM.png

Said the same thing in the group chat a bit ago. This is going sideways cause people hate Pat Bev. They're doing the same thing they're getting at Pat Bev for doing.

I see no problem with Pat Bev expressing his truth. He could be speaking for a lot of players.

CP3 one of my favorite players of all time too btw.

Pat bev said he was the "best in the world" defender when he dropped his pipebomb this morning. Went at yhe suns and in particular cp0

Man went all wwe and worked these guys into a shoot because they could not distinguish it from a work. Good job to the jabronis on espn and marks, he just inked himself a tv deal if he wanted and took your on air minutes

I have a feeling a lot of guys around the league dont f with cp like that. Opponents and even some former teammates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom