2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing all these old Knicks is irritating the **** outta me :lol: |l

I got Celtics Warriors in the finals, as much as it disgusts me to pick something from Boston ...

Just seen this and remember i was thinking the other night how i never realized this dude Luka is a killer. Dude got that evil villain swag . Just something i saw, had to respect it ...

Still got the warriors tho ...

When I was a young bol I read The Intelligent Investor. One of the first things it said was only invest in companies/things you know. It’s why I could never get into crypto. I couldn’t invest that much time doing the appropriate due diligence. Apparently it was a good thing I didn’t.

Yo, Space is one of the most intriguing things out. Like as much as I know, I’m not even sure how dudes are just casually going out there right now :lol: You can’t tell me the world’s richest men are racing to get to Mars for no reason. They are legitimately trying to be founders of “The New World”.

Insightful post.

Jewels from top to bottom.

I’m more in the “don’t think he deserves it” boat but I did support Simmons getting a max soooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just don’t know if he’s gonna put it together soon like KAT or will he just be dependent on a high level facilitator like John Collins.
Put it together like KAT? Idk if that’s the right example to use

Put it together like KAT? Idk if that’s the right example to use
From the sense of Ayton has the talent offensively and defensively has the tools to be a top player. That was the knock on KAT for a while, had the goods on offense but could he get it together on both ends. While Towns still picks and chooses when he tries on defense, he got it together on offense to be a bigger force than he is now

Saw a tweet that said Gobert and Ayton will potentially be on different teams next year cause of Luka & the Mavs.
E272zcdXIAIt9Tb

Mentioned this years back. Idk how confident I am in him after the bag

He’s going to get that bag from someone though

I want my Bahamian brethren to get paid but I agree.

The talent is there but you just get the sense that something is missing with him.

He and Booker should be the focal points of the offense. Those "I need you to get a bucket for me when we really need it" guys that become especially important in the playoffs.

His dog**** performance aside in Game 7, Booker has shown that he can do that. Ayton still has to be spoon fed and setup by teammates.

EYE don't see him having that Yanni work ethic which he strives to get better each season.

Will THJr. Be back for the WCF? Or is he done for the playoffs?
The last I'd seen he hasn't even started running and jumping yet. My guess is he's out out and they just haven't formalized it for whatever reason.
Book is 25. Ayton is 23. They aren’t in there primes yet. They’ll need a dynamic PG soon.

3 years from now GSW, LAL, LAC will be cooked. The suns best two players will be entering their prime to compete with Luka and the grizzlies.

Giving Booker and Ayton a max should be a no brainer.
You have to pay them - without a doubt.

But I'm not feeling warm and fuzzy about maxing out two guys and getting one great scorer, zero playmaking ability and two marginal defenders for all that cash investment. Ayton's not dominant at anything.

The last I'd seen he hasn't even started running and jumping yet. My guess is he's out out and they just haven't formalized it for whatever reason.

You have to pay them - without a doubt.

But I'm not feeling warm and fuzzy about maxing out two guys and getting one great scorer, zero playmaking ability and two marginal defenders for all that cash investment. Ayton's not dominant at anything.

Booker isn’t a zero playmaker. Actually he’s turned himself into a good passer. Almost a really good one

But yeah I 100% would be on the fence about Ayton. I truly get that. Just feels like there’s a tide shift in the west right now and I wouldn’t want to be old with no talent when the conference is wide open. Monty is a good coach and he could break through to Ayton.

Booker isn’t a zero playmaker. Actually he’s turned himself into a good passer. Almost a really good one

But yeah I 100% would be on the fence about Ayton. I truly get that. Just feels like there’s a tide shift in the west right now and I wouldn’t want to be old with no talent when the conference is wide open. Monty is a good coach and he could break through to Ayton.
I just wonder with Booker how much of his playmaking was opened up because of what Chris Paul is able to create and the gravity he does still play with even at 37. He's gonna have to show me he can carry an offense and be that guy. Regardless, he's worth the $200m.

And yeah, you gotta pay Ayton no matter how you feel about it. Maybe he's a short-term investment to move at the deadline or next offseason, but letting him walk for free is corporate malpractice.

I just wonder with Booker how much of his playmaking was opened up because of what Chris Paul is able to create and the gravity he does still play with even at 37. He's gonna have to show me he can carry an offense and be that guy. Regardless, he's worth the $200m.

And yeah, you gotta pay Ayton no matter how you feel about it. Maybe he's a short-term investment to move at the deadline or next offseason, but letting him walk for free is corporate malpractice.

Book was at almost 7 apg before CP3 got there. He averaged 6 when Rubio was there. When CP3 was out this year he was giving you 7 apg.

His x button broke against the Mavs cause CP3 was in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom