2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luka hasn't changed tho. Brunson and dinwiddie showing up made it a win. Luka ain't have 80 points. Luka played the exact same way vs the clippers. Same styles. Still dribbles the air out of the ball pretty often. But the role players showed up.

Guess we'll see who ends up being right 🤷🏾‍♂️
how about the defense?

Book was at almost 7 apg before CP3 got there. He averaged 6 when Rubio was there. When CP3 was out this year he was giving you 7 apg.

His x button broke against the Mavs cause CP3 was in jail.

Ya'll forgot about Point Book.
Point Book stacked a lot of numbers on bad offenses overall.

I don't view him a ton differently as a playmaker than I do Donovan Mitchell. High-end elite at getting his and any night can bust your *** for 60... But who else is eating?

Attachments

• how-dare-you-james-franco.gif
    how-dare-you-james-franco.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 72
in fairness to Pat Bev, he speaks his mind and basically the reason why the media invites him expecting to say some outrageous things.
also funny about the talking points of this discussion....

Persephani I think is dating one of the Lakers. She was courtside at a lot of games this yr, granite she do got her own money I know them OF checks coming through plus whatever Youtube money she gets for those skits she does with Big Jahh and them so maybe she paying herself. She hoops too by the way, put a goal up and the net that catches it and fires it back to you because apparently the J is that wet.

Persephani I think is dating one of the Lakers. She was courtside at a lot of games this yr, granite she do got her own money I know them OF checks coming through plus whatever Youtube money she gets for those skits she does with Big Jahh and them so maybe she paying herself. She hoops too by the way, put a goal up and the net that catches it and fires it back to you because apparently the J is that wet.
LeBronze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom