2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
20220517_114848.jpg

Persephani I think is dating one of the Lakers. She was courtside at a lot of games this yr, granite she do got her own money I know them OF checks coming through plus whatever Youtube money she gets for those skits she does with Big Jahh and them so maybe she paying herself. She hoops too by the way, put a goal up and the net that catches it and fires it back to you because apparently the J is that wet.

Man broke down her basketball game and everything :lol:

Persephani I think is dating one of the Lakers. She was courtside at a lot of games this yr, granite she do got her own money I know them OF checks coming through plus whatever Youtube money she gets for those skits she does with Big Jahh and them so maybe she paying herself. She hoops too by the way, put a goal up and the net that catches it and fires it back to you because apparently the J is that wet.
People have posted vids of her shooting hoops before. It’s a truly breathtaking thing to watch.

in fairness to Pat Bev, he speaks his mind and basically the reason why the media invites him expecting to say some outrageous things.
also funny about the talking points of this discussion
All Pat Bev has done is lie.

We've created this monster in this NBA slander society.
how dare you.

Attachments

• HE2EmvNo_400x400.jpg
    HE2EmvNo_400x400.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 316
So yesterday wasn’t the only day they brought Beverly on tv…you mean to tell me they brough him back today!? :smh:

Please don’t regularly keep bringing this fool on tv and why do they tell the world on tv how the scheme against players? Mfs talk as much as trap rappers snitching on themselves. :smh:

How does one root for both teams to lose a series?

Boston of course is low class & deserves everything bad in life.

Miami, while definitely a nice getaway at least, gets no love either.

Go Dallas MavKnicks!

Has a "Everything's bigger in Texas so it's obviously better!" kinda vibe.

To each their own, though.
She be on a few podcasts I watch. She seems pretty dope really, funny, smart, and down to Earth. That said, you can also still just google her name + OF vids leaks and be entertained by them thangs bare and thangin.

Almost catching up to a random week 3 nfl game between Steelers-Rams at 15.1million.

Continue to use trolling in your media coverage and nba might catch up in about 89 years
Lol, there were 10 NBA games last week though on a weekly basis NBA is winning no?

Not to mention the length of the season is almost twice as long.....

This Boston Celtics coach gotta be working under Dr. Fauci of the CDC in some capacity! The inside of all of these black face masks gotta smell worse than a pubescent male teen’s earbacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom