2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph hasn't lost a step, he's just been missing his shots. He still is one of the best finishers and actually is getting most of his points from lay-ups.

How do you explain this being the worst season of his career shooting wise from the field and from 3?

I’m not saying he isn’t still great he’s just not 2015-17 Steph anymore and that’s ok.

I’m telling y’all. That is the hardest photo out. I am debating getting a framed copy for my office so when my enemies walk in they know what time I’m on :lol:
Untitled-1.png

All these athletes turned media figures that critique other athletes are hypocrite.

They always go at the neck of announcers but once they are on that spot they do the same ****.

Matt is a heel ..... dude went at Bev for doing exactly what all of them do .... FOH!

How do you explain this being the worst season of his career shooting wise from the field and from 3?

I’m not saying he isn’t still great he’s just not 2015-17 Steph anymore and that’s ok.

Steph hasn't lost a step, he's just been missing his shots.
Also I don't know if you remember, but Steph ended last season as an MVP candidate and began this season as a MVP frontrunner before he started to slump, so his ability has never been in question in my eyes.

Sheesh. Horford might not be back until Game 4 with only having one day off between games

Those are two huge injuries for a team that’s built on its top 8 essentially, evens the scales a little with Lowry being out. Mid foot sprain acting up now seems worse than COVID, with the point about there being few days in between games like you said being key too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom