2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

CF1A1F72-3B47-46B5-AC5B-903979249390.gif

warriors youth movement is special :emoji_heart_eyes:

Can't believe they're getting the leagues top award so blatantly wrong this year. Less impact on both ends and worst record than the other two candidates. It really shouldn't even be a discussion.

Just spit ballin here, man. Yes, emotionally attached...everyone loves Klay. I'm just saying, if you got someone who can fill right in without a beat missed, they can stockpile some stuff.

i can’t see the warriors FO breaking up the chemistry of the current core. i could see them trying to move wiggins this off season, otherwise letting him walk after his contract expires. who knows, maybe wiggins has a “contract year” and shows out..

in any case, warriors should have money to extend poole while retaining klay. down the line, when it’s time to re-sign wiseman, kuminga and moody, klay and draymond’s contracts will probably look a lot different. steph’s contract in 24-25 tho.. YIKES

Talk to me nice.

Curry x Klay x Poole.

Warriors unguardable.

Wolves washed the grizzlies.

Booker & CP the soft bros. Nobody afraid of them.

Warriors most dangerous team in the west. Like I said. Dudes weren't even sweating. They gon Usher sideways slide to the Finals. Y'all stay blessed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom