2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so what’s the point of using the same avi as DSA? :smh:

Man, as many personalities DSA had going, I’m not completely sure he’s not aepps20 aepps20

E65728B5-FD4D-472F-ABFD-A45EF1CB19B7.jpeg

Food on defense and Max/Gabe shoot a better or equal clip while being able to do other things on the court

If he was still killing it at 47% from 3 he would be out there.

I see, thanks - Spoelstra needs to be a bit more 'creative' with him or hope that Lowry's good to go at least by Game 4.

I don't think most folks are, but the Mavs comebacks against Phoenix has a few people observing with a watchful eye.

Yeah I don’t wanna draw any conclusions yet. After the first 2 games vs. the Suns I was SURE they had no chance.

GSW isn’t invincible. The Grizzlies series was really close and I’m not sure they would’ve won if Ja hadn’t got hurt.

GSW isn’t invincible. The Grizzlies series was really close and I’m not sure they would’ve won if Ja hadn’t got hurt.
You're right about the Warriors looking vulnerable at times, especially with the self-inflicted wounds they cause themselves. But watching the series, I actually thought the Grizzlies playing noticeably better in some areas of their game like ball-movement and overall defense after Ja got injured.

You're right about the Warriors looking vulnerable at times, especially with the self-inflicted wounds they cause themselves. But watching the series, I actually thought the Grizzlies playing noticeably better in some areas of their game like ball-movement and overall defense after Ja got injured.

Maybe because Dillion Brooks was back? Idk just spit balling here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom