2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only problem with today's game is a guy like Kenny Lofton Jr, or Jalil Okafor have basically zero spot in the league

and it's overall kind of killed the pure PF position.

but I don't know how you bring that player type back without turning this back into early 2000's deadball era basketball.

sol ultimately I think the trade off is worth it.

I think controlling the tempo and getting higher percentage shots playing inside out can still be very effective in today's game.

What would happen if we eliminated the corner three?
I think you would have guys Rudy Gobert camping out near the rim with impunity.
and it would basically turn it back to early 2000's basketball.

maybe at some point everyone would just get better at above the break 3's and you would have guys spacing all above the break.

It’s a love and hate relationship with the 3 ball. It’s the reason games get out of hand so quickly. No team should realistically be down 20+ points in the first quarter.

The 3 ball actually ruined Lillard’s season. He couldn’t hit the backside of a barn this year. Pretty sure it didn’t help his team by continuing to launch them cause 3 is worth more than 2. I get it though, I guess, I think.

Dude you know he was hurt, right?

What kills me is the fastbreak that ends up in a three instead of an easy layup

Was it the nuggs that goofd at the end of gm running to the three

They did that steak a disservice by not properly showing it. :smh:

For $175, I really wanted to get a better look at it.

What kills me is the fastbreak that ends up in a three instead of an easy layup

Was it the nuggs that goofd at the end of gm running to the three

This really doesnt happen that often though. Sometimes if theres bad lanes or clocks running low, or momentum stops for whatever reason or theres a defender down low ago. Most times its a break to the rim.

Really similar to the spurs in how they can so easily just plug people into the system around the core and be an elite championship level squad

#SOON

Steve-Kerr-drops-lofty-Kawhi-Leonard-comparison-for-Jonathan-Kuminga.jpeg

Crazy what knocking down shots can do.
Allowing us to set on defense instead of getting gassed in transition. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom