2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bam doesn't have enough in his bag with Horford and Time Lord sharing the court, plus no one on the Heat has enough zip to attack the basket. Damn it. :smh:
Well, you can never be sure who’s playing game to game in this series, so you still have that going for you. :rolleyes

That's my point lol. Too much energy being put into these movies IMO.

Essentially the same reason studios will sign trash artists because they appeal to the masses while the talented, less "poppy" dude takes a back seat.

No I'm not saying comic movies are trash. Seems like there's a little over saturation though.
This just circles back to studios caring about the bottom line and just giving the masses what they want. People want comic book movies and remakes, so studios are going to make it happen. That's why I mentioned that the only thing you could do is just support what you like. Just like anything else(especially flash in the pan music artist these days), trends die and eventually people are going to get burnt out and move on to something else. This why I don't trip about ****** artists like Lil Pump, Tekashi 69, Lil Xan, Lil Yachty, Uzi, etc. I don't like their music, but the masses do so all I could do is keep support Kendrick, J. Cole, Bas, 6lack, etc. and ignore want I don't like.

Close gm
Dubs finish it off
Curry hits the :emoji_sleeping: on the mavs
Magic going to be present to hand that trophy and send out that tweet in real time?

I started it Sunday night and fell asleep within 30 minutes.
When the lights off at night, it's hard as hell for me to stay up past 30 minutes.
That joint 3 hours too. 😴

Whenever I watch a movie past 10PM it’s over for me :lol:. My girl doesn’t understand how I can stay up til 1AM watching playoff games but every time we turn on a movie it’s over before we’re even half way through

Let's just rip the bandaid off and head to the offseason. We aren't winning this series, and I'm too washed for any further unnecessary 8pm tips.

giphy (1).gif

Dubs by 100+ tn

Boston doesn't need to double Bam if they have the big man combo in. He has a bit of a limited bag offensively and he's not as physically imposing as some of the other guys in the East like Yanni and Embiid. Rob and Al are two of the best defensive bigs in the league.

Jimmy can get his own defender into the paint, but he then has not one but two rim protectors to worry about once he gets there.

All boils down to what personnel is available for Boston. If the Cs have their guys, they should win relatively easily because they make it too difficult for Miami to score in the halfcourt.
was watching the game last night and Bam just stops in his track once he sees either Horford or #44. he really is limited especially against those two. with the Celtics playing zone, there is no way that the Heat could exploit a mismatch. the odds are stacked against the Heat in this series and the only way that they could matchup really well is play some insane air-tight defense, have a fantastic game from Lowry, Robinson, Bam and Herro, have an insane 3 point game, have all Celtic starters injured, hire Tim Donaghy and have the Irish Luck.

I had no idea about that NVE Cancun story :wow: :lol:

I'm also hella washed because I didn't know there was a new Batman movie. When did it drop? Definitely going to check it out. Just looked and its on HBO Max so I can watch for free at the crib :pimp: Joint is 176 minutes, though :wow: I'm not built for long movies at the movie theater anymore :lol:

Don't let this dude land on a young squad with the bag.

He throwing that **** into cruise control and coasting for the next 5 yrs.
I actually don't hate the idea of him in Charlotte.

But I do wonder how he'd handle a "looser" atmosphere being away from someone as annoyingly demanding as CP3.

giphy (1).gif

Dubs by 100+ tn

IDK if it's just me or am I noticing Steph being a lot more animated about his "taunts" these days? I mean, it makes sense if that's the case--He's probably been dogged by players the last 2 years. People probably saying he's done etc. It certainly feels/looks like he's highly motivated to get the last laugh.

That would be funny if Poole or Wiggins won FMVP if the warriors win it all. Steph be highly pissed.

Stpeh is def getting the WCFMVP award. Him not getting it would purely be for the trolls.

He's averaging 28, 8, and 6 through 3 games...

Leading the team in points, defensive rebounds, and assists.

IDK if it's just me or am I noticing Steph being a lot more animated about his "taunts" these days? I mean, it makes sense if that's the case--He's probably been dogged by players the last 2 years. People probably saying he's done etc. It certainly feels/looks like he's highly motivated to get the last laugh.
In the series vs the Grizzlies, he sure looked way more concerned and worried. I get that playing against a better shooter and PG in the making must be kinda stressful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom