2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Movie thread is back in General.

I'm not even mad I've missed a lot of these games since they're likely a blowout. I've had a lot less interest in these last games whenever it's such a huge margin of victory.

It’s a shame that we had that great Celtics bucks series now followed by this disappointing series
they gotta make sure teams that’s actually fun to watch don’t get knocked out…. No reason we should see the heat again when we not in a pandemic anymore…. Don’t care if they gotta ridge this crap, bucks/nets should be in the conference finals if we gotta deal with this trash east division.

This has been such a great playoffs - people being victims of the moment.

Steph spanking Luka should of been expected by more of you. The Suns just crumbled for no reason.

This Celtics Heat series is trash but we all knew it would be. Durant vs Giannis is what we all really wanted to see and it fell apart.

I
This has been such a great playoffs - people being victims of the moment.

Steph spanking Luka should of been expected by more of you. The Suns just crumbled for no reason.

This Celtics Heat series is trash but we all knew it would be. Durant vs Giannis is what we all really wanted to see and it fell apart.

Its been a fun playoffs overall. This Heat/Celts series just trash.

"We just gotta be more physical. Like I said, when you shoot a lot of jump shots, which we tended to do tonight, it's hard to get to the free throw line. I think we have to be more of the forceful type team, get in the paint, not shying away from contact, and playing from the inside-out. And so whenever we do that and not shoot as many jumpers...we might get fouled a little bit."

-Jimmy Butler, during the post game presser.

No reason why Bam shouldn't be averaging 22 pts, 14 rebs, and 3 blks this series. Inside-Out play is what wins chips, not chucking three pointers like most other teams in this league do night in night out

My teenhood ex was the Batman fanatic while I grew up a Supes guy. I have a great appreciation for the caped crusader. I’m wearing the boxers right now. Still have my Batman sheets for the bed & forever will unless she’s McNutt levels of cute & appeal.

Bro why they there looking suspicious AF lmaooo. Like some outta town shooters there to murk somebody and skate.

At first ain’t even see dudes & thought you were referring to homies in between Bam & the Ref…

I’m here agreeing like they do look like a pair of foreigners with conceivably diabolical plans for the festivities. :smh:

I think I saw dude on the left before somewhere. Maybe.

Batman is actually the only Superhero I liked growing up.

So I liked Nolan’s Batman series. Ben Affleck’s was trash tho.

But I did hear good things about the new Batman movie from non-superhero people and will definitely watch. It’s been on the list.
among the Batman films, Batman 89 is the Goat Batman film, followed closely by the Dark Knight, then Batman Returns, then Batman Begins. hate to break it to THE BATMAN fans, but I personally put it at 5th Place. the pacing and soundtrack of the 2022 Batman was just overbearing to ignore.

Them superhero movies be long asf. Plus a movie ticket nowadays is probably like $25 a person at them Dolby/IMAX places.

among the Batman films, Batman 89 is the Goat Batman film, followed closely by the Dark Knight, then Batman Returns, then Batman Begins. hate to break it to THE BATMAN fans, but I personally put it at 5th Place. the pacing and soundtrack of the 2022 Batman was just overbearing to ignore.

-foe

"We just gotta be more physical. Like I said, when you shoot a lot of jump shots, which we tended to do tonight, it's hard to get to the free throw line. I think we have to be more of the forceful type team, get in the paint, not shying away from contact, and playing from the inside-out. And so whenever we do that and not shoot as many jumpers...we might get fouled a little bit."

-Jimmy Butler, during the post game presser.

No reason why Bam shouldn't be averaging 22 pts, 14 rebs, and 3 blks this series. Inside-Out play is what wins chips, not chucking three pointers like most other teams in this league do night in night out
Jimmy played like crap last night too but i swear it seems like bam is rendered useless more than he isn't whenever i watch the heat. I was in mild shock seeing him play so well in game 3. Also I'm not sure he's even a center.

Nah man :lol:. Studios want safe movies with the potential for sequels, prequels, etc. It’s not about better stories. Most of those superhero stories are boring as hell. What’s so good about a damn Ant Man? :lol:
The irony is that Ant Man was not a safe movie to make and it crushed it. People gotta just make better stories.

No one wants to see Al Pacino play an Irish mafia guy and do nothing but talk for the 30th time.

The irony is that Ant Man was not a safe movie to make and it crushed it. People gotta just make better stories.

No one wants to see Al Pacino play an Irish mafia guy and do nothing but talk for the 30th time.
All of these marvel universe movies are safe, though. If you think it simply boils down to making better stories then your sadly mistaken. The studios just want the safest risks for their returns.

My point isn’t to advocate for Al Pacino either :lol:

281356005_5909673892394419_6226732765478772105_n.jpg

The thing about movies is that you don't have to watch them if you're not interested!

The one gripe I currently have with the MCU is we're getting new content seemingly every month now & it all ties into each other so you're almost forced to keep up. Not sure if the pacing of show/movie releases is due to covid pushing everything back but it could be a lot for a non die hard fan to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom