2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk how they do it.

You couldn’t pay me 20k to even go up there in the first place.
Yeah I get lil freaked out looking up there too, makes me think of what happened to owen hart and basically no wrestler since has tried to zipline from the rafters.

Artist still do time to time at concerts i think

we joke about the revenue thing but i highly doubt lacob and co put in any call.. there’s so much money to be made by winning an nba title, doubt they’d jeopardize that

I am saying bro. This isn’t some broke boi owner or franchise and this isn’t the early rounds. I am sure Lacob would gladly have closed out tonight if I means at least two games of CHAMPIONSHIP revenue. Especially as a team that previously blew a 3-1 lead, you’re going up a Top 3-5 guy and like someone said….anything came happen.

Only reason he might be cool with it is because they handled in Games 1-3 so he’s confident but if you lose and have to go back to Dallas that’s a horrible look.

Nah, you get your brooms out and birdman hand rub at the Finals revenue.

Good game Dallas fans, you guys were lights out beyond the arc. Despite the lost, had a good time with my boy, fans stayed until the end, and I can't wait to go to the next game.

20220524_183252.jpg
20220524_195653.jpg
20220524_204237.jpg

Last edited:
The TNT crew of Reggie, Stan, Kevin, and allie would wash the abc crew in 4 on 4 pick
Up game, Marc Jackson knows that.

Reggie is a full on bicyclist and prolly crazy shape,
Plus still got a jumper

Maybe if you subout Jalen for Marc Jackson but id still take tnt crew

Last edited:
The TNT crew of Reggie, Stan, Kevin, and allie would wash the abc crew in 4 on 4 pick
Up game, Marc Jackson knows that.

Reggie is a full on bicyclist and prolly crazy shape,
Plus still got a jumper

Maybe if you subout Jalen for Marc Jackson but id still take tnt crew

wow, reggie is 56. i forgot he played til he was 40+

wild to see how good reggie’s jumper still looks. dude looks like he ain’t aged a day after retirement.

watching that clip, steph’s got another 5 years of making dudes mad :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom