2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I retreat on the examples of there being good moments in the playoffs as a defense of the playoffs if there hasn’t been a competitive game since May 11th like that tweet indicates, that’s brutal :lol:

I hate everything and all things warriors but respect to Steve Kerr and that entire organization.

not even gonna get the jokes off after the warriors lost tonight. not even in the mood.

I laugh and make fun of the code but I would do anything for the Knicks to have their owners/structure and be coached by Kerr.

I’d be caping so hard for “the code” man. :lol:

SLJ.gif

Please be respectful.

The WNBA playoffs inclusive of The Final have been more sports entertaining than the NBA Playoffs a lot of y'all like to complain about.
SLJ.gif

Please be respectful.

The WNBA playoffs inclusive of The Final have been more sports entertaining than the NBA Playoffs a lot of y'all like to complain about.

S'cool, we didnt want that sweep anyway

I think you’re being sarcastic but some folks legitimately wondered if 9 days off would be too long of a break when you’d be playing against a Miami/Boston team who wouldn’t have as fresh of legs but would be more in rhythm from playin more recently 🤷‍♂️

YALL better have the same energy for Boston as you had and have for GSW RE: individual player accomplishments and team expectations

YALL better have the same energy for Boston as you had and have for GSW RE: individual player accomplishments and team expectations

Boston has been riddled with injuries. If healthy, this series would be different IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom