2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dubs vs Celtics should be a really good series.

Have the Dubs edging them out but if Celts win you gotta give em credit for taking out KD, Yanni, and Steph.

This Heat series dont ******* count. :lol:

We saw GSW struggle with the size and athelticsm of a brain dead Memphis team that was missing Ja for a bunch of games.

Boston has just as much athelticsm and they are much smarter and have way more experience.

With no GPII they don't have ball hawking type defenders to really mess with Tatum's and Jaylens handle

If Smart and Robert Williams are relatively healthy for the series Boston's gotta be the favorite I think.

Assuming Miami doesn't comeback.

Just when lawdog1 lawdog1 gave Miami credit lol
I still give them credit. They have a great organization - owner who will spend and doesn't micromanage. Smart basketball executives. A top 10 coach of all time. But at the end of the day, to win a titile in the NBA, you have to have superior player talent. They don't. They play hard as hell and are smart, but have limits.

We saw GSW struggle with the size and athelticsm of a brain dead Memphis team that was missing Ja for a bunch of games.

Boston is just as much athelticsm and they are much smarter and have way more experience.

With no GPII they don't have ball hawking Tyler defenders to really mess with Tatum's and Jaylens handle

If Smart and Robert Williams are relatively healthy for the series Boston's gotta be the favorite I think.

Assuming Miami doesn't comeback.
I think GP2's makes an appearance but sure about game 1

The lawdog1 lawdog1 manifesto for Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius could be a classic

Ask for his manifesto about the Los Angeles Clippers. Spent the entire season focused on the Miami Heat instead of his putrid team

Y'all can't talk manifesto, puff y'all chest out when it was "Heat are terrible they're barely a play-in team." Then it was well "Heat can't sustain at the top of East all season long, they're still frauds." Then it was well "Jimmy Butler is going to get exposed in the playoffs."

And a lot of the "slander" coming from folks who haven't seen their team be prosperous in the playoffs in ages.

But sure "classic manifesto"

Afte staying up late for the WCF game + Inside yesterday, it felt like this game ended at 7PM EDT and I have a whole night ahead of me right now :lol:

Ask for his manifesto about the Los Angeles Clippers. Spent the entire season focused on the Miami Heat instead of his putrid team

Y'all can't talk manifesto, puff y'all chest out when it was "Heat are terrible they're barely a play-in team." Then it was well "Heat can't sustain at the top of East all season long, they're still frauds." Then it was well "Jimmy Butler is going to get exposed in the playoffs."

And a lot of the "slander" coming from folks who haven't seen their team be prosperous in the playoffs in ages.

:wow: :wow: A pre-response to a potential manifesto has to be a NT first. Like an alternate universe where Ether drops before Takeover. This man has HAD it.

You really want to do this? I’ve been laying off on you recently and said good things about the Heat.

Don’t piss me off #CULTUREBoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom