2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still give them credit. They have a great organization - owner who will spend and doesn't micromanage. Smart basketball executives. A top 10 coach of all time. But at the end of the day, to win a titile in the NBA, you have to have superior player talent. They don't. They play hard as hell and are smart, but have limits.

What you said x 10000, however the talent is there. Just a bit of misfortune with injuries to Lowry and the others.

Shenanigans for dessert

giphy (65).gif

We saw GSW struggle with the size and athelticsm of a brain dead Memphis team that was missing Ja for a bunch of games.

Boston has just as much athelticsm and they are much smarter and have way more experience.

With no GPII they don't have ball hawking type defenders to really mess with Tatum's and Jaylens handle

If Smart and Robert Williams are relatively healthy for the series Boston's gotta be the favorite I think.

Assuming Miami doesn't comeback.

Wiggins on Tatum should be fun, nod to Tatum on that matchup but Wiggins can hold his own.

Celtics size is def gonna be a huge obstacle for GSW.

The realist in me thinks the Celts got that series but I think the Dubs will edge em out.

What you said x 10000, however the talent is there. Just a bit of misfortune with injuries to Lowry and the others.
I like Bam a lot. Herro is going to be a great scoring 6th man for years to come. They definitely get the most out of marginal guys. All good.

Tonight, THAT was the Derrick White the Celtics traded for. If he plays like that then he’s a really solid bench piece

Wiggins on Tatum should be fun, nod to Tatum on that matchup but Wiggins can hold his own.

Celtics size is def gonna be a huge obstacle for GSW.

The realist in me thinks the Celts got that series but I think the Dubs will edge em out.

Tatum to me is a very make or miss player.
Wiggins is not going to hound him like Tucker.

They are going to run ball screens with Stephs man and Tatum is gunna shoot.

And it will go in or won't. I don't think Wiggins gunna have that much of an impact either way imo

OHHHHH you gon let him talk to you like that? Cashflow Cashflow

1653535648130.png

Yup! I'm ***** my guy!

I know it's the NT Special. But if you feel like the team is trash, then they outdo your expectation to then potentially succumb in the Eastern Conference Finals at worst in 6 games to the 2nd seed. You can't then go backwards to poke your chest out to go "see I told you they were trash."

Yup! I'm ***** my guy!

I know it's the NT Special. But if you feel like the team is trash, then they outdo your expectation to then potentially succumb in the Eastern Conference Finals at worst in 6 games to the 2nd seed. You can't then go backwards to poke your chest out to go "see I told you they were trash.
Never said they were trash. There you go making **** up again. Do you actually read the posts on here? Said they wouldn’t win the East and they’re not going to. Been saying they’re a good team along, just not a championship team. They’re not.

Unless it’s a ridiculous rout I never understood leaving early. You paid for the tickets just stay.

You not gonna beat traffic. You might save 3 minutes in the end
well compared to the Boston crowd in Game 3, the Heat fans are really pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom