2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the Heat really believed this guy can bring them to the promised land? :rofl:

Attachments

• jimmybutler-miamiheat.gif
    jimmybutler-miamiheat.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 167
Job's not done in both series

I’m legit scared of Luka, bro. They’re playing with house money right now but I just realized it’s 3-1. Beating them four straight times would be nearly impossible. Just need GSW to take care of them tomorrow so I don’t get anxiety :lol:

come on man yall gotta act your age. its only sports.
It has legit began to concern me over the years how people talk big and aggressive and slanderous over their SPORTS TEAM winning; not THEM winning, not THEM doing something meaningful for their rec league championship or anything, but the team they're a FAN of.

Checking in all "Yeah, what now *profanity*?! Talk *profanity* now, mother *profanity*" :rofl: :lol:

Bro you not HIM. :lol: Chiiiilll...

-foe

Hijacking the thread for a second - has anyone in here seen someone in the wild wearing a short-sleeved dress shirt with a tie?

I have only seen that in movies and on TV. They don’t even sell short-sleeve dress shirts in California I don’t think.

I’m legit scared of Luka, bro. They’re playing with house money right now but I just realized it’s 3-1. Beating them four straight times would be nearly impossible. Just need GSW to take care of them tomorrow so I don’t get anxiety :lol:
Yeah it ain't like I'm saying they coming back (I dont think they'll be the first team to come back 0-3) but the way these games get out of hand fast these playoffs you cannot play with your food is all I'm saying. Close it out

Last edited:
Hijacking the thread for a second - has anyone in here seen someone in the wild wearing a short-sleeved dress shirt with a tie?

I have only seen that in movies and on TV. They don’t even sell short-sleeve dress shirts in California I don’t think.

I used to rock that outfit as kid when I went to church

For real. Also, I don’t understand why people get happy when their teams win. What did you do to contribute? Just watch the game and if your team wins, turn the tv off and go to bed.
Not sure if your angle is to sarcastically mock what I said as if to say that you get why people get aggressively slanderous over their team, but that ain't it. Being happy the team you spend thousands of hours following and thousands of dollars on won a championship is completely different than puffing your chest out to some internet strangers like a meeting in Temecula is now planned. :lol:

-foe

First thing I thought of was Falling Down

MV5BYjcxMzM3OWMtNmM3Yy00YzBkLTkxMmQtMDk4MmM3Y2Y4MDliL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_F...jpg

This one hits real different as I get older

come on man yall gotta act your age. its only sports.

Imagine being grown men, some with children, spending hours on a sports forum fighting over a basketball team. Holy hell

It’s all jokes, at least to me. No different than Get Up, Undisputed, First Take or Inside The NBA. Just kickin it with the homies, talking hoops.

It has legit began to concern me over the years how people talk big and aggressive and slanderous over their SPORTS TEAM winning; not THEM winning, not THEM doing something meaningful for their rec league championship or anything, but the team they're a FAN of.

Checking in all "Yeah, what now *profanity*?! Talk *profanity* now, mother *profanity*" :rofl: :lol:

-foe

I’ve always found that to be a little weird and I don’t think anyone in this thread is REALLY like that. But outside of NT some people take sports entirely too seriously. It’s like bro….you didn’t accomplish **** on the way to that victory. :lol:

It’s all jokes, at least to me. No different than Get Up, Undisputed, First Take or Inside The NBA. Just kickin it with the homies, talking hoops.

I’ve always found that to be a little weird and I don’t think anyone in this thread is REALLY like that. But outside of NT some people take sports entirely too seriously. It’s like bro….you didn’t accomplish **** on the way to that victory. :lol:
I use to take it seriously. Now it’s hilarious when I see others do it. Use to literally affect me physically.

Such an idiot I was

Never seen anyone over the age of 18 out of high school do this. Like….I respect peoples fashion choices but that look is so unserious :lol:

I use to take it seriously. Now it’s hilarious when I see others do it. Use to literally affect me physically.

Such an idiot I was

Man, I think that’s most people when they were younger tbh.

But then you grow up, get into serious relationships, get a job you need to perform at, got rent/mortgages to worry about, kids, parents getting older, etc and you realize sports aren’t that deep AT ALL and it’s just another form of entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom