2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back in the office full time and idk what to wear anymore. I'm not wearing a suit unless I have a meeting and now I'm just buying polos cause idk a T Shirt feels like too casual. But I was wearing hoodies all winter.

Dress codes are stupid in short.
Lulu Commission Pants and Travis Matthew polos.

I'm back in the office full time and idk what to wear anymore. I'm not wearing a suit unless I have a meeting and now I'm just buying polos cause idk a T Shirt feels like too casual. But I was wearing hoodies all winter.

i think ima cop a short sleeve dress shirt
give me office space vibes

as far as pants

antidope antidope i suggest rhone they make some fire pants with consistent quality after washing

The media walking back their Jimmy Butler takes this morning after the slob fest last week is comedy lol

Jimmy & Lowry are obviously hurt.

We can say that this should be expected and part of the evaluation given their age, but we should recognize they’re obviously hurt. Neither has any lift. This is the problem with committing big money to age 30+ players.

Jimmy & Lowry are obviously hurt.

We can say that this should be expected and part of the evaluation given their age, but we should recognize they’re obviously hurt. Neither has any lift. This is the problem with committing big money to age 30+ players.
Nah I def. agree. I was speaking more to the flip-flopping of the media. Lowry has been a complete negative and Jimmy doesn't have reliable help

Our office technically “reopened” in February, so first few times I went in I went back to traditional business casual. But the place remains a ghost town with only a few people there on any given day, so I went back to wearing whatever (unless I have an in-person client meeting).

Like you said, dress codes are dumb period, but they seem especially silly when there’s a high likelihood nobody will see what you’re wearing in the office anyway.
Between being remote and working for tech-ish companies, I haven’t dressed business casual for work in about 5 years :lol: I don’t think I’ll ever go back

So I guess that's partly why Dejounte dropped in the draft. I faintly remember "character" and "background issues" surrounding him.

If the Mavs win tonight then Foster is coming game 6, unless he’s reffing tonight
Game 7 in San Francisco with Luka and the warriors = $$$$$$$$$$$

Mane my dangdang hard for some of this West Coast Action tonite! :pimp: :nthat:

dray.PNG

#DubsIn5 :pimp::nthat:

I’m working from the office for the first time ever and got suckered into a meeting with the ceo and VP of MKT. CEO is wearing nike slides and sweats :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom