2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meth really that ***** for real
mrcleancarwashcom_462520917.png

In regards to leaving a game early, I get it.

Leaving a weekday game at the end, you’re probably getting home somewhere between 11-12, maybe even after midnight. Unless you’re have no kids, or don’t have work the next day, I totally get leaving early.

The games always start too late for most people on the east coast. I never finish weekday games; I watch the first half and check the score in the morning 🤷‍♀️

In regards to leaving a game early, I get it.

Leaving a weekday game at the end, you’re probably getting home somewhere between 11-12, maybe even after midnight. Unless you’re have no kids, or don’t have work the next day, I totally get leaving early.

The games always start too late for most people on the east coast. I never finish weekday games; I watch the first half and check the score in the morning 🤷‍♀️
Or maybe don't go to a weekday game if you need to be in bed early?

Hijacking the thread for a second - has anyone in here seen someone in the wild wearing a short-sleeved dress shirt with a tie?

I have only seen that in movies and on TV. They don’t even sell short-sleeve dress shirts in California I don’t think.

hqdefault.jpg

I’ve said this 3 times this series:

“Everyone knows a key to a title is hoping 2 undrafted starters and 6th man play lights out”

Celtics are destined. They will beat warriors in 6.

Or maybe don't go to a weekday game if you need to be in bed early?
That’s kinda unrealistic. Most people just want to be a part of something. Let’s be real here; the die hard fans can’t afford to pay for playoff tickets anyway.

Should we say the opposite- if you can’t show up on time, don’t come at all?

@freeze

Pool, klay for Russ?

Jimmy for Russ?

Giannis for Russ?

Otherwise I demand 2 first rounders also for the hall of fame greatest triple double machine ever

God I know I've strayed
I've been living foul these past few years
Women, weed, liquor, I promise I'm tryna change
Help me out here with this one thing. Make me believe again
Send Russell Westbrook to the Heat. Amen
pray.gif

Hijacking the thread for a second - has anyone in here seen someone in the wild wearing a short-sleeved dress shirt with a tie?

I have only seen that in movies and on TV. They don’t even sell short-sleeve dress shirts in California I don’t think.
I'm back in the office full time and idk what to wear anymore. I'm not wearing a suit unless I have a meeting and now I'm just buying polos cause idk a T Shirt feels like too casual. But I was wearing hoodies all winter.

Dress codes are stupid in short.

Unless it’s a ridiculous rout I never understood leaving early. You paid for the tickets just stay.

You not gonna beat traffic. You might save 3 minutes in the end

When a team is getting stomped and ppl are leaving I usually just move down to the better vacant seats. Dallas was killin the Rockets by the 3rd a couple years back and I got down maybe 5-6 rows back. I was watchin backups at that point but to be that close and catch all the on court chatter was a dope experience

I'm back in the office full time and idk what to wear anymore. I'm not wearing a suit unless I have a meeting and now I'm just buying polos cause idk a T Shirt feels like too casual. But I was wearing hoodies all winter.

The one thing I love about working for a football team is that I can wear tees and shorts all summer since I barely have to be at my desk

Our office technically “reopened” in February, so first few times I went in I went back to traditional business casual. But the place remains a ghost town with only a few people there on any given day, so I went back to wearing whatever (unless I have an in-person client meeting).

Like you said, dress codes are dumb period, but they seem especially silly when there’s a high likelihood nobody will see what you’re wearing in the office anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom