2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back in the office full time and idk what to wear anymore. I'm not wearing a suit unless I have a meeting and now I'm just buying polos cause idk a T Shirt feels like too casual. But I was wearing hoodies all winter.

Dress codes are stupid in short.

I’m working from the office for the first time ever and got suckered into a meeting with the ceo and VP of MKT. CEO is wearing nike slides and sweats :rofl:
My company dropped all dress codes and just started begging us to come in a day or two a week... BECAUSE THERES SO MUCH VALUE IN IN-PERSON ENVIRONMENTS.

Whatever, man. :lol:

My company dropped all dress codes and just started begging us to come in a day or two a week... BECAUSE THERES SO MUCH VALUE IN IN-PERSON ENVIRONMENTS.

Whatever, man. :lol:
Same, they’re even bringing free food trucks to cater to us weekly but only a few of us are biting.

I got Dubs winning by 10 points tonight.

Screenshot_20220526-142659_Gallery.jpg

#DubsIn5 :pimp: :nthat:

I am way more efficient when I am in the office. Bigger screen, team members near me, all the crap that companies have been pushing.

But... It's a 16 hour work day and then a commute home. I don't wanna do that. Like I used to miss mad basketball because of this place. I'm gonna miss some of the GSW game because of this place.

It's just too much time spend.

Same, they’re even bringing free food trucks to cater to us weekly but only a few of us are biting.
My company is trying the same. Free lunch, kitchens STOCKED, relaxed dress codes, sponsored happy hours. Pulling out all the stops and still don't get why my employees don't wanna come.

"They can't commit to being in the office even 40% of the time they used to be?" like my senior leadership doesn't understand that only 2 of the 15 people on my team has ever worked in our office ever. :lol: :lol:
I am way more efficient when I am in the office. Bigger screen, team members near me, all the crap that companies have been pushing.
Man I'm the exact opposite. Get way more done at home and work fewer hours doing it.

My 5 year old and wife are less a distraction than the idiots that work under me and need help with everything just because I'm accessible. My team gets more **** done at home too because they just have to figure things out on their own.

WFH

giphy.gif

I go in maybe a couple times of month

Yeah we on a hybrid schedule and it just makes 0 sense. Looking for a WFH full time joint. I am currently on paternity leave till July 11th, my son is 10 months, they give us 3 months and I saved most of it for the summer. I love it, this stay at home dad life is what I need, need to start applying though to jobs that are full time wfh

My boss just had twins himself, we about to tell our director we never coming back to office, even if it’s 2X a week

With that being said, Mavs will be WFH after tonight, Warriors back to the finals 😩

But... It's a 16 hour work day and then a commute home. I don't wanna do that. Like I used to miss mad basketball because of this place. I'm gonna miss some of the GSW game because of this place.

It's just too much time spend.
I’m like you - more efficient in the office. Tech/internet is much more reliable too. So I go in when I’m up against a deadline of have an important videoconference like a court hearing.

But my commute is only 15 minutes, so I can get in, to what I have to do and get home quickly. If it took me longer to get to the office, I’d probably go much less frequently.

Here we go
Talking about work environments when no one cares.

Talk hoops

I got a mini hoop at the office. For a while I was the only one on the entire floor. Played H-O-R-S-E with myself. :lol:

I'm not a real sociable guy, but being pent-up at home 24/7 ain't it. I say this as I'm "working" at home. They're taking away peoples space who are remote so now I gotta show up a few times a week to keep my post. It comes in handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom