2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
These lil bitty *** conference MVP trophies 🤣

Almost as bad as those NFC and AFC conference trophies.

1653883014508.png

Celtics in 7! Warriors heavy favorites, have the exp, but way Boston turned it around since ASB, Sweeping the nets in which I thought they would lose in 6, seems like it’s their time.

Can’t stand Boston Sports and for obvious reasons The Warriors, but do hope and expect a
Fun series

He was off balanced though too, imo he should’ve taken a split second to set and gather. Horford was backpedaling hard Jimmy had time.

I thought it was fine, it wasn't like it was some JJ reddick drifting 3, it was a relatively casual pull up.
i would feel differently if Miami wasn't a clear underdog.

you had a relatively clean look to beat a superior team in a game 7.

can't be mad at that.

Celtics in 6

Edit; I think Dubs in 6. Finals pressure will be too much for the feisty Celtics.

Klay Draymond and Steph gonna put on a clinic

Celtics in 7! Warriors heavy favorites, have the exp, but way Boston turned it around since ASB, Sweeping the nets in which I thought they would lose in 6, seems like it’s their time.

Can’t stand Boston Sports and for obvious reasons The Warriors, but do hope and expect a
Fun series
-150 is not a heavy favorite.

Dubs in 6, though.

The way Marcus was selling at the end I thought he was gonna miss one of those FTs, Heat would tie and then win in OT.

We finally here. THE NBA FINALS ARE BACK
rejoice.png

and you're on the list
2uxzjg2_th.png

2enwxtg.png
j6r1np.png
2ijjj2v.png
2enwxtg.png

DUBS PICKS
tay1 tay1 Dubs in 6
@vidiviciun #Dubsin4
@frshstunna Dubsin 6
@allergic2broke Dubs in 5
@Brosizzlew30.23 Dubs in 6
sneeker sneeker Dubs in 4
@nickmaz96 Dubs in however many games it takes

CELTICS PICKS
@D StaXX Celtics in 7
osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh Celtics in 7

30jh0yt.png
PICKS
M Mark Antony Warios in 4
T0INE T0INE Dubs in 3.5
elpablo21 elpablo21 I need that velvet rope action with the bottles and a green Lambo.

Warriors in 6

Curry goated.

Celtics in 6

Looney went god mode during that mavericks series, he’s not gonna be the same against Robert
Klay is close to his old self but he’s still throwing clanks
Curry will get his but smart and white will annoy him
Draymond doesn’t even wanna shoot and Celtics played against Bam moving screens so they’ll be ready for Draymonds moving screens

Smart will continue jacking dumb shots, Ime should’ve let White start and have Smart off the bench

he's an NBA player a wide open pull up 3 to take the lead and possibly win the game is a good look
given the circumstances.
in a poker game, you always play by percentage.

you can't really rely on beating the odds stack against you in a river. just think about Draymond Green taking a wide open 3 rather than driving to the basket. the only difference is that Jimmy has a higher chance of making a 2 point bucket being defended rather than shooting a 3 undefended knowing you chances are very low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom