2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark last year curry lost to Chris Paul. That was the final straw. Been sonning Piss for the 7 years immediately following Marks departure. Coincidence? I think not.
I'm not saying mark jackson is phil jackson but if you look at gsw when he took the job and where they were at when he got fired you can't objectively say he didn't improve the team.

brad stevens got boston to ecf game 7 and got beat by lebron.
i believe the following year he had a 2-0 lead for giannis and lost four in a row. Yall was telling me brad stevens was this coaching guru and never got to the finals yet doc rivers got to two finals and won one but he gets killed every year in the playoffs.

😕😕😕

A6B3BE35-E2DE-421F-A4CB-71A59C0AEA04.jpeg

This ****ing “gem”

I'm not saying mark jackson is phil jackson but if you look at gsw when he took the job and where they were at when he got fired you can't objectively say he didn't improve the team.

brad stevens got boston to ecf game 7 and got beat by lebron.
i believe the following year he had a 2-0 lead for giannis and lost four in a row. Yall was telling me brad stevens was this coaching guru and never got to the finals yet doc rivers got to two finals and won one but he gets killed every year in the playoffs.
He was a motivator and got Steph, Klay, and Dray to play better.

But when you begin calling ISO in the post for Jermaine O'Neal in the playoffs, yeah that's not good.

Lacob hires kerr three years earlier and the warriors dynasty starts sooner

Kerr brought movement and an innovative offense

Mike malone doesnt get enough credit for the defense. Mark was the motivator and loud voice
Malone was legit.

He should've been the Kings coach for a long time.

No chance this series goes 7. No matter who wins. It's not gonna make it to 7.

Warriors winning tho.

Heat in 9!

My guys fought hard until the hard. Not even mad at Buckets going for the kill shot. The whole team’s gas tank was way past E. Buckets definitely made that leap this postseason. Except for those middle games this series, he really looked like HIM.

We’ll retool. We’ll be back!

C U L T U R E

EYE anticipate Jimmy patience will start to wear thin with the Heat C O U T U R E if they don't make any telling moves in the offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom