2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 8-10 pts run by the CELTICS was so hard to watch because MIAMI was sooooo exhausted that they couldn’t even get back on D, but CELTICS weren’t smart enough to attack, they kept running clock and missing. MIAMI barely had the energy to get back on D or to Score.
you can add the stupid 3 point attempts that the Celtics were doing, not playing defense nor fouling, turning the ball over and Jaylen Brown being an idiot on not settling down when they need to milk the clock and instead drove to commit offensive fouls.

I like this Celtics squad and would be pulling for them if it were against any other team, but I got my Warriors in 6. Our experience should be the deciding factor in addition with the likes of Looney, Poole, and Wiggins stepping up.
hate to say this but the Warriors have the edge. Celtics are quite inexperienced.

94F08288-FF15-48CD-8ECB-2B035B796E36.jpeg

elpablo21 elpablo21 I need that velvet rope action with the bottles and a green Lambo.

Warriors in 6

Curry goated.
Say No More

We finally here. THE NBA FINALS ARE BACK
rejoice.png

and you're on the list
2uxzjg2_th.png

2enwxtg.png
j6r1np.png
2ijjj2v.png
2enwxtg.png

DUBS PICKS
@tay1 Dubs in 6
@vidiviciun #Dubsin4
@frshstunna Dubsin 6
@allergic2broke Dubs in 5
@Brosizzlew30.23 Dubs in 6
sneeker sneeker Dubs in 4
@nickmaz96 Dubs in however many games it takes
@wavycrocket Dubs un 4
freeze freeze Dubs in 6
lambo.png

@dland24 Dubs in 6

CELTICS PICKS
@D StaXX Celtics in 7
@osh kosh bosh Celtics in 7
Celtics Fanatic @BIG LEEMELONE Celtics in 7
@chao7 Celtics in 6
amitt5504 amitt5504 Celtics in 7
DLF DLF Celtics in 6
@jballer20 Celtics in 6

30jh0yt.png
PICKS
@Mark Antony Warios in 4
T0INE T0INE Dubs in 3.5
amitt5504 amitt5504 NT in 7

Warriors were too in 2015… then y’all started hating them the more they kept winning lol.
It’s how y’all and the media do. Love the underdog.. until they become the big dawgs.
well, I started hating them once Draymond started opening his mouth and acting all arrogant.

Warriors were too in 2015… then y’all started hating them the more they kept winning lol.
It’s how y’all and the media do. Love the underdog.. until they become the big dawgs.
You letting NT and twitter cloud your perception.

In reality dubs are very likeable.

Expand your world outside of the 20-30 jokers in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom