2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
common sense says Celtics in six.
heart wants Warriors in 5.
fixed

unfortunately i predict celtics in 6

things never go the way most predict. im seeing alot of warriors with ease predictions. this will be the toughest team the warriors have faced all playoffs.

celtics in 6 🤢 🤮

It was always strange to me how fast people were declaring it time for the Celtics to make major personnel moves when their with their core guys all being young and having made improvements every year.

Untitled.jpg

Didn't know Jimmy was 32 playing the full 48 last night. Can't be mad that he pulled up and tried to end it in regulation. He left it all on the court.

Jimmy probably out of it that moment tbh, cannot be faulted as he kept them in the game. Was a good run for the Heat - they don't have to do too much to the team to be back in the Finals again next year.

I mean, I kind of know what’s behind it, but at the same time I’ll still surprised at the level of Celtics doubt. They went through KD/Kyrie Nets, the defending champs and the best player in that game and a very tough HEAT team to get to the Finals. Not exactly bum squads.

If Kawhi missed that shot on Embiid in 2019 y’all would have roasted him like y’all roasting Jimmy now

Didn't know Jimmy was 32 playing the full 48 last night. Can't be mad that he pulled up and tried to end it in regulation. He left it all on the court.
was he sick? he stayed the full 48 but didn't really performed all 48 minutes.

If Kawhi missed that shot on Embiid in 2019 y’all would have roasted him like y’all roasting Jimmy now

If it took the dubs the last minute in game 7 to beat a team that's missing their second leading scorer for 3-4 games, y'all wouldn't shut up about it

Who’s roasting him? Seems like most people are defending him taking that shot.
:rolleyes
jimmy really chucked up that stinker, idiot

TERRIBLE SHOT JIMMY

Don’t like that shot by Jimmy, pure hero ball :smh:

Really Jimmy?

not sure why jimmy pulled up like that smh

Damn, Jimmy.

A bad 3 point shooter taking a go ahead 3. Of course he misses it.

Jimmy go to the cup there...

Wide open lane.

Takes a three.

Make it make sense.

Jimmy wanted to be the hero when he's already been that for his team all game :lol: :smh:

Butter ruined the game at end lol, sad to see

I respect the attempt but damn Jimmy

you got the C's on the ropes and you let them off with that shot
lowry dummy for wasting that timeout

Terrible shot from Jimmy. He tired he ready for the series to be over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom