2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't nobody call him the rattle snake :lol:

Nah, Steve pulling up to Game 1:

stone-cold-steve-austin.gif

Stone Cold Steve Curry. :pimp:

it would be an entitled boston fan to try to make the city it plays for ABOVE the actual team itself.

the city doesnt play. the team does. no matter where it moves.

sorry sport but your entitlement doesnt change things.

the city or state and its fans didnt play those games that won titles. The teams did.

the franchise owns those titles not you or any other city, state, or area code.
All that talking and the LA Lakers still have 15 championships

I really hope Tatum ain’t send that. If Kobe was alive he probably wouldn’t even watch the playoffs. Man’s ain’t even eff with the league when he left.

I really hope Tatum ain’t send that. If Kobe was alive he probably wouldn’t even watch the playoffs. Man’s ain’t even eff with the league when he left.
Yeah I guess that was Kobe stunt double talking smack to Luka courtside right before he passed away. Kobe did voiceover’s breaking down plays for SportsCenter too.

Yeah I guess that was Kobe stunt double talking smack to Luka courtside right before he passed away. Kobe did voiceover’s breaking down plays for SportsCenter too.
But he wasn’t directly involved with the league. That was ESPN.

But he wasn’t directly involved with the league. That was ESPN.
What do you want him to do? Coach a team? He was trying to spend more time with his family… Doesn’t mean he wasn’t messing with the league. Does that mean Shaq and Charles Barkley don’t mess with the league either because they’re on TNT? TNT is affiliated with the NBA so is ESPN

I mean the Los Angeles Lakers have 15 championships I don’t know why that bothers you… The Celtics would never move to another city because THE CITY OF BOSTON IS LEGENDARY

With converse chucks the best sneaka all time! We invented ballin and ballin sneaks hahahaaaaaaaa

It's just what they do though, so I get it, but sometimes I forget that I get it so I don't get it. So I don't get it, but I get it.

whoa.. did i miss something? we mad at tatum for texting someone he idolized? first we’re mad at youngins for doin the griddy and now we hatin on them for texting those in the afterlife.

yall gotta let the kids live.
I think its moreso publicizing it which ppl may feel different about. I doubt anyone has qualms about the actual act

That's how some ppl and this generation are when it comes to social media so I didn't think much of it.

I probably would have kept that close to me but if he wanted to share it with others no big deal imo 🤷🏿‍♂️

I think its moreso publicizing it which ppl may feel different about. I doubt anyone has qualms about the actual act

That's how some ppl and this generation are when it comes to social media so I didn't think much of it.

I probably would have kept that close to me but if he wanted to share it with others no big deal imo 🤷🏿‍♂️
1653973839569.gif

with the amount of tweeting players do about players not on their team, tatum publicizing his text to kobe doesn’t really surprise me.

It was qai
Then booker last yr
Now tatum

Espn going to run with it. They got to stop these kobe comparisons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom