2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• jimmy-butler-weighs-in-on-pullup-three-he-missed-in-key-moments-of-game-7.jpg
    jimmy-butler-weighs-in-on-pullup-three-he-missed-in-key-moments-of-game-7.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 31
Between the lebron takes. The laker takes. The lamelo takes. The Steph takes. The warriors takes.

You gotta sit on the bench if the warriors win. Can’t be getting playing time shooting 2-17

EYE only see one miss.

That's the Lakers

edit) 2, lakers and warriors. But I can be vindicated after these Finals.

Didn’t LA spray paint N on Bron’s garage door?

Yes. And it wasn't in 1960. It was like 3 years ago. And if he didn't have a gate and security measures it probably would've been worse.

People acting surprised when racists do racist **** in different cities/states like borders mean anything. This is the US. It's an epidemic.

Folks are still getting LYNCHED in the south.

One of them is/was on the Android?

Possibly. Or Bean's phone/number is more than likely disconnected/off at this point

I can't blame Tatum for posting that. These dudes post literally everthing. Just how it is.

was havin this convo with my boy last night. EYE personally was like ennnh he coulda kept that to himself. I woulda def respected it more if it came pregame cuz that woulda been some ballsy ****, but if you come up short youre setting yourself up for allllll the slander/jokes. Tatum is by far my favorite young player in the league (GS in 6 tho, Curry stan here) but we just live in an era where oversharing unsolicited information is the norm thanks to social media. Im not a fan of a lotta stuff that gets posted online, but thats just how today is. Maybe Im just the old man in the stands barking at youngins similar to how old heads used to get on us growin up, idk. But that was def kinda weird to share in my opinion.

Sidenote: Catching up in this thread and "RattleSnake" & Stone Cold Steve Curry legit got tears in my eyes omg :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom