2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
oochie wally or one mic ?

Sir, this is the playoffs

BE294970-C1F3-4F53-A48C-C8DCDAF0B886.gif

Mans in here got like 5 teams they root for in the western conference and are active members of ALA, but got the nerve to try and call out others for rooting against the Warrior…

All while living in the east coast.

Last edited:
sohi 23 sohi 23 damn…YALL really hate the warriors. For what?

:lol:

Lakers fans would give back the 2010 ring against Boston if it meant the warriors don’t win this one.

Super SAD!

Im confused, isn’t Ice Cube’s son rooting for the Warriors?

I’ll never root for the Celtics because that’s the only team in the nba I consider a rival.

I guess I can understand how some young laker fans would hate GS over Boston: Lakers/Celtics have only played in the 08 & 10 Finals since the 80s. Warriors been dominating for damn near a decade while Boston have been building with no titles. Recent success is easier to hate.

I’m going for the warriors though lol. Not even a question.

Last edited:
The And 1 30 for 30 was one of the worst 30 for 30s they've done. No real back ground info, and left out alot of the players and history behind and 1. I've seen more extensive YouTube videos surprising that ESPN dropped the ball this bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom