2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a Laker fan root against the Warriors in this circumstance? Only reason I’ve ever hated the warriors is because I live in the bay and have seen how their fans move lol. Them boys used to be Kings fans when I was growing up :lol: (shoutout to the It’s a Great Time Out campaign and my dude Thunder)

Why would a Laker fan root against the Warriors in this circumstance? Only reason I’ve ever hated the warriors is because I live in the bay and have seen how their fans move lol. Them boys used to be Kings fans when I was growing up :lol: (shoutout to the It’s a Great Time Out campaign and my dude Thunder)

Ask BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE , Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius & MVP MVP akajae akajae and them. Haven’t seen @tyisny in a while.

Them rooting for Boston is funny stuff!

Whoever wins is definitely going to win.
1654100395422.jpeg

Washed definitely exudes Rat energy…

He was tellinnnnn, pointing dudes out to teachers as a child :lol:

BUGGING.

EYE have never reported or BLOCKED anyone on this site. Other soft members can't say otherwise.

Now instigating??? I'm guilty af. Folks was @ing dude EYE just provided the correct username.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom