2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Jaylen with the baby filter :lol:

8109CB88-63A8-4E79-916B-571C409EFCA3.jpeg

Each take after each game gonna be comedy in here. :lol:

“Winning in 6” seems always to be a popular prediction even from diehard fans cause winning in 7 is too much anxiety for them to think about. If it goes 7, imma have to go with the C’s cause the story of 3 game 7’s to the chip will motivate em.

If Dubs win, itll be 5 or 6. I do think GSW will win. Will go

G1: Dubs
G2: Dubs
G3: Celtics
G4: Dubs
G5: Celtics
G6: Dubs

Why would a Laker fan root against the Warriors in this circumstance? Only reason I’ve ever hated the warriors is because I live in the bay and have seen how their fans move lol. Them boys used to be Kings fans when I was growing up :lol: (shoutout to the It’s a Great Time Out campaign and my dude Thunder)

For me it's watching the warriors just come out the woodwork. I used to work with this dude that would show in warriors hats talking about "Dub nation". I'm like tell me about the Larry Hughes era of "Dub nation". Crikets. :lol:

Me always being a Lebron fan so of course I rooted against them a lot. It goes both ways too. A lot of these warriors fans are long time Lebron haters or long time Laker haters. The warriors came a long and gave them a team that wins to root for. I respect the warriors though. A dynasty is a dynasty.

For me it's watching the warriors just come out the woodwork. I used to work with this dude that would show in warriors hats talking about "Dub nation". I'm like tell me about the Larry Hughes era of "Dub nation". Crikets. :lol:

Me always being a Lebron fan so of course I rooted against them a lot. It goes both ways too. A lot of these warriors fans are long time Lebron haters or long time Laker haters. The warriors came a long and gave them a team that wins to root for. I respect the warriors though. A dynasty is a dynasty.

yall love drawing up the narrative of warriors' fans coming out of the woodwork after personally knowing 1 person who recently jumped on the bandwagon. i guess one = all, yeah?

people can't stand another team being dominant so they attempt to disparage the fan base. is this what our sports' talk is reduced to, arguing who is a real fan versus who isn't? we're better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom