2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my birthday.

Warriors already won with me as a fan.

hbd.jpg

yall love drawing up the narrative of warriors' fans coming out of the woodwork after personally knowing 1 person who recently jumped on the bandwagon. i guess one = all, yeah?

people can't stand another team being dominant so they attempt to disparage the fan base. is this what our sports' talk is reduced to, arguing who is a real fan versus who isn't? we're better than this.

If ain't about you I don't know why you took that personally

yall love drawing up the narrative of warriors' fans coming out of the woodwork after personally knowing 1 person who recently jumped on the bandwagon. i guess one = all, yeah?

people can't stand another team being dominant so they attempt to disparage the fan base. is this what our sports' talk is reduced to, arguing who is a real fan versus who isn't? we're better than this.
Warriors were beloved on this site until they started taking rings from LeBron James :lol:

It's wild that I'm scared to live here now. Being a deranged person is seen as popular to some people somehow and they would rather seriously do this over just living and it could end up happening somewhere that I am.

I would have never thought in my wildest dreams we'd get here. America is legit unsafe. No part of it is safe. Money doesn't even isolate you from it cause it happens in rich places too. It's just so easy to do. America is scary place man.

They're not inexperienced.

Memphis was inexperienced. Dallas was inexperienced.

It's delusion. EYE saw what Boston did to KD. It's going to take either Wiggins or Poole having the series of their lives.

I'll take those odds. Boston in 5.
Memphis won 2 games. Dallas won 1.

Huh.

I know it's wishful thinking but be logical.

Warriors bricked alot of fadeaway threes when they played the Celtics on March 16. If That’s their game plan it’s already over baby.

lol remember when every one thought ron artest was a weirdo because he got a job at circuit city his rookie year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom