2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m interested to see what GSW does to try to slow down Boston’s offense. They’ve seen a bunch of different looks from MIL and MIA, who were both super physical.

My assumption is they’ll try to trap Tatum, but the guys he’s passing to aren’t one dimensional threats like the ones Luka was giving it up to. Cs aren’t reliant on the 3ball like that.

One could argue that the Warriors played:
Overmatched Nuggets with no Murray or Porter
Grizzlies team with injured Bane at the beginning and no Ja by the end
Overmatched Mavs team with no THjr.

Difference is Warriors ran thru that slate in 16 games while the Celtics are coming off 2 consecutive 7 game series.

Argument can easily be made that Warriors played teams that werent as good either or had their own injuries. Still more so talking about offense here. Celtics haven’t faced a team this offensively polished.

Nah not even. Celtics have plenty of experience.

More so that the Celtics have played pretty mediocre offensive teams that were largely injury riddled. Nets only had KD that can score, Bucks were missing Middleton, Miami went stretches where they missed dozens of shots and looked like the worst offensive team ever at times.

Warriors will not be in offensive slumps nor will they have trouble scoring like that and can hold their own defensively.

Fair points. I hope you're right, but something just tells me Boston is taking it this year.

285222138_5936561309705677_882532087857550851_n.jpg

Nah not even. Celtics have plenty of experience.

More so that the Celtics have played pretty mediocre offensive teams that were largely injury riddled. Nets only had KD that can score, Bucks were missing Middleton, Miami went stretches where they missed dozens of shots and looked like the worst offensive team ever at times.

Warriors will not be in offensive slumps nor will they have trouble scoring like that and can hold their own defensively.
I'd like to think that before that Game 7 collapse in the final 2 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom