2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
1654206033425.png
Still crazy this man pulled Nia Long

CVCJ.gif

Looking forward to a good series. Boston’s physicality, defense and toughness plus Tatum’s skill……..Warriors’ shooting, finesse and ball movement with experience

Warriors in 5. Celtics and their fans must always suffer

I’ve been told banned people are usually let back in with a new account after a 6 month period :nerd:

So after saying something worthy of getting completely banned, all you have to do is wait & sign up again? Then repeat the process six months later when your new account gets banned. Then again when the new account is banned. Then again....

Cool. Great system we got here.

Looking forward to a good series. Boston’s physicality, defense and toughness plus Tatum’s skill……..Warriors’ shooting, finesse and ball movement with experience

Warriors in 5. Celtics and their fans must always suffer
How would the worst season in laker history (mostly due to arrogance and stupidity) end? By a Boston title.

It is INEVITABLE.

CELTICS IN 6.

So after saying something worthy of getting completely banned, all you have to do is wait & sign up again? Then repeat the process six months later when your new account gets banned. Then again when the new account is banned. Then again....

Cool. Great system we got here.
I’m not sure that six month thing is right, or at least not in all cases. I remember seeing some comments from Meth about @nawghtyhare’s banning to indicate he would never be allowed back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom