2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy how much I care about Steph Curry now in the context of basketball. Like if you didn't know what team I root for and started talking to me about basketball, you would leave that conversation thinking that I am a Warriors fan. I might as well be a Warriors fan with how much I care about Steph Curry.

He means more to me than the Spurs do. That is so crazy to me. Maybe I always knew it. I was in denial. Steph Curry is the best thing that ever happened to basketball to me.

Never had an injury like this meniscus thing before, so...

How limiting do you think this is? Is it solely pain tolerance? Or does it actually make you less explosive, etc
I think the bone bruise has been his issue recently.

No clue how it will affect him this series but he seemed up and down to finish the Heat series

I also should not care about basketball this much. Like it actually doesn't affect me at all. But its consumed my interests. Like its all I care about. But its such a good thing to me. At the end of the day, its just a bunch of people doing a bunch of stuff. Its not truly "productive" in any way. IDK if basketball is improving society, but man I love it.

Dubs in 5. Celtics don't have what it takes to hold home court...

Best believe the warriors aren't going 1-3 at home.

So after saying something worthy of getting completely banned, all you have to do is wait & sign up again? Then repeat the process six months later when your new account gets banned. Then again when the new account is banned. Then again....

Cool. Great system we got here.
If someone is that committed to NT and making sure their takes are heard by the rest of us bozos in here, then they deserve to come back every six months.

Think the Warriors get by the Celtics tonight. Always takes a game or two for the opposing team to get used to the way the Warriors play.

It's crazy how much I care about Steph Curry now in the context of basketball. Like if you didn't know what team I root for and started talking to me about basketball, you would leave that conversation thinking that I am a Warriors fan. I might as well be a Warriors fan with how much I care about Steph Curry.

He means more to me than the Spurs do. That is so crazy to me. Maybe I always knew it. I was in denial. Steph Curry is the best thing that ever happened to basketball to me.
He can be your valentine every february..but it dont mean you are HIS valentine. He doesnt know you exist

Think the Warriors get by the Celtics tonight. Always takes a game or two for the opposing team to get used to the way the Warriors play.

Game 2 gonna be more important to either team. I think Warriors take today, game 2 idk. If Dubs go 2-0 going back to Boston someone here has to check on our plumber champ brother here.

Don’t over think it. It’s just frontrunning lol

Game 2 gonna be more important to either team. I think Warriors take today, game 2 idk. If Dubs go 2-0 going back to Boston someone here has to check on our plumber champ brother here.
Kareem a plumber? Big O a plumber? Bill russell a plumber? Oh okay. I can keep going

Steph and Klay faced Lebron 4x, KD 2.5x, Kawhi 1x, now the Celtics… HMM I’m intrigued…

I cant lie..warriors have a nice venue over there..the stadium..grass area quad for fans and buildings for media..pretty nice..aint gonna be like that in boston lol

Shut up about steph already
the-office-shut-up-about-the-sun.gif

Final List breh and brehrettes

We finally here. THE NBA FINALS ARE BACK
rejoice.png

and you're on the list
2uxzjg2_th.png

2enwxtg.png
j6r1np.png
2ijjj2v.png
2enwxtg.png

DUBS PICKS