2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the Steph Curry got no finals MVPs talk hit the mainstream today 😏

I wonder if NBA media ever hit up NT for talking points…

@ if I missed

+ the others after my man's last update

Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 3.37.00 PM.png

I’ve been told banned people are usually let back in with a new account after a 6 month period :nerd:
Source?

I’m not sure that six month thing is right, or at least not in all cases. I remember seeing some comments from Meth about @nawghtyhare’s banning to indicate he would never be allowed back.
It's not. At one point, years ago, we did have a reinstatement policy that granted second chance opportunities to people who were not banned for severe offenses (e.g. racism, hate speech, etc.), but that required 12 months - not six - and no clone accounts in between. I have no idea where the six month rumor came from. It's completely without substance. In the Yuku era, we lacked records and systems that could reliably identify clone/backup accounts, so the conditional reactivation those old accounts after the transition actually allowed us to tie more meaningful data to them for future use.

So after saying something worthy of getting completely banned, all you have to do is wait & sign up again? Then repeat the process six months later when your new account gets banned. Then again when the new account is banned. Then again....

Cool. Great system we got here.
That would be a bad system. That's why we've never had it.

Source?

It's not. At one point, years ago, we did have a reinstatement policy that granted second chance opportunities to people who were not banned for severe offenses (e.g. racism, hate speech, etc.), but that required 12 months - not six - and no clone accounts in between. I have no idea where the six month rumor came from. It's completely without substance. In the Yuku era, we lacked records and systems that could reliably identify clone/backup accounts, so the conditional reactivation those old accounts after the transition actually allowed us to tie more meaningful data to them for future use.

That would be a bad system. That's why we've never had it.
so why is this man still on here :lol:

I actually like timid but damn. dude is like a revolving door on NikeTalk. In and out in and out

Steph Curry winning a title and Finals MVP would become my favourite sports moment ever honestly. He's really everything I think is good about basketball.

So after saying something worthy of getting completely banned, all you have to do is wait & sign up again? Then repeat the process six months later when your new account gets banned. Then again when the new account is banned. Then again....

Cool. Great system we got here.

Pretty sure if that was the case ninjahood would’ve came back.

Or he’s really scared of Rusty upping it on him. Either one can be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom