2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors are too little in the post. They also can't hold Bully. Tatum had an off night with his shot and they still got killed. GSW is the better shooting team but Boston has the better team top to bottom imo... If they weren't playing that stupid drop coverage on Steph on the first half, this would've been a blow out.
Please tell me you’re high? :lol:

dubs got killed? warriors can’t hold bully? fam what game were you watching?
The game where Steph went ghost in the clutch and the Celtics won by double digits. Let me guess you're bout to pull a Draymond and say "bu bu but we were the better team for the first 40 minutes"

The average warriors fan today has no idea who biedrins or monta Ellis is. Can't stand casuals.
Forget Biedrins or Ellis, they were nobodies compared to Run TMC, Wilt, Rick Barry, Nate Thurmond, Sleepy Floyd, Sarunas Marciulionis, Joe Barry Carroll, and B-Diddy. If you die hard Warriors, gotta know the history.

Warriors fans how it taste?

TlwUow5.gif

You ever gonna get new material?

Yea, I hate when people use the same joke over and over again. :smh:

You rooting for the Celtics?

:rofl:

Laker fans rooting for Boston. It’s hilarious

Anyways Your Bleed Green shirt come in yet? :lol: this is like Dodger fans rooting for the Giants because they hate the Angels
:lol:

Never thought I’d see the day them boys start rooting for the Celtics

Cheering for Boston. I know you having a hard time sleeping at night with this one.
Seeing Laker fans root for the Celtics is so funny to me

Warriors fans on the internet making you root for the Lakers all time rival.

If Kerr rides Steph hard minutes wise these next few games he will fizzle out….TRUST. This might actually work in Boston’s favor. Ime gotta send the dogs (Smart, White, Pritchard) to Curry once they smell blood and it’s curtains.

Dray do a podcast about his 4 points and 6 fouls?

Hack a Draymond will happen soon
lol bricking both free throws at home

And I get the Curry haters foaming and the mouth and enjoying tonite, but there isn't enough Draymond slander imo. Runs his mouth and acts a fool all the time but has been complete trash these whole playoffs, not just tonite. He'll make a good play here or there but the way he acts and talks...

....and how much he gets paid :sick:

Their are Laker fans who don’t know Lamar Odom played for the Lakers or Valde Divic :lol:

the usual order of operations when someone runs out of logic is to default to “they wasnt rooting for them when they sucked!!” like dawg, im supposed to be puffin my chest out and chirpin when the best player on our team is choking out his coach and we’re a perennial lottery team? :lol:

legit question: what does front running mean and why is it an insult? i’ve heard it used casually to mean nothing and then i’ll hear folks use it to disparage
Front running means you only like a team because they’re winning, not because you’re actually a fan of the team.

Their are Laker fans who don’t know Lamar Odom played for the Lakers or Valde Divic :lol:

to be fair, Vlade was traded for a certain someone and didn't play for the Lakers after 1996, I doubt some of these folks were in preschool back then lol. I'm not gonna count his 5 or something games in 2000ish

I could never hate a team just because how their fanbase acts on here.

celtics fans on niketalk for the most part have never come off as *** holes or greasy homers

maybe except for green buc em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom