2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors are too little in the post. They also can't hold Bully. Tatum had an off night with his shot and they still got killed. GSW is the better shooting team but Boston has the better team top to bottom imo... If they weren't playing that stupid drop coverage on Steph on the first half, this would've been a blow out.
Explain your post comment.

The game wasn't won in the post.

1710A9FD-EDEF-43D6-9174-80C3812B7A24.jpeg

i could see kerr switching dray onto JB. klay’s lateral speed aint there and JB was cookin him. have klay guard al if he’s gonna sit on the perimeter. if they bring al into the post, then bring dray back onto him.

warriors were losing al in space too often. white’s threes, at least some of those came with a hand in his face. if he makes those, it is what it is.

Warriors haven’t been tested that much in these playoffs
Nuggets team with no Murray or MAGA Porter jr so just Jokic
Inexperienced Grizzlies team without ja for multiple games
Mavs team with no true center and only needing to stop Luka, Looney had 18 rebounds compared to the mavs starting center having 10 TOTAL rebounds for the entire series

Warriors haven’t been tested that much in these playoffs
Nuggets team with no Murray or MAGA Porter jr so just Jokic
Inexperienced Grizzlies team without ja for multiple games
Mavs team with no true center and only needing to stop Luka, Looney had 18 rebounds compared to the mavs starting center having 10 TOTAL rebounds for the entire series
Celtics had 0 finals experience and won game 1. Being battle tested means nothing. :lol:

Celtics had 0 finals experience and won game 1. Being battle tested means nothing. :lol:
Celtics have played the heat and bucks who are, regardless of what stats say, much better and physical defensive teams than GS. They are battle tested. Do you think battle tested just means making the finals?

2018 Cavs played a game 7 in every round and got swept in the finals. It literally means nothing
What are you even arguing right now? Because they lost in the finals down their 2nd and 3rd best players means they weren't battle tested? Being battle tested doesn't mean you're unbeatable fam.

You going ghost in 2016 is never gonna get old. You can't talk cash **** then vanish. :lol:

Stay around this time just in case homie.
I was banned in 2016. And I don’t need to stay around. My life doesn’t revolve around this website. It might to you. It’s fun to have the banter but it ain’t my life style. Atlesst get new material. It’s been 7 years.

What does this mean? I'm a Lakers fan, I have a stack in the Celtics to win this. Damn right imma root for the Celtics. It's not that deep

congrats. i hope the rest of lakers’ fans on NT got a rack on the celtics too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom