2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah you wasn't banned that whole series cuz came in talking about "I was busy hoopin my life don't revolve" whatever whatever. That's where the joke came from.

When they was up your life revolve around NT but when they lose it don't. We get it.

It's not worth going back & forth with someone who makes jokes about someone's dead mother.

Protect your peace.

Steph didn't show much after that first qtr. 6 3's in the first and 1 for the rest of the game. But I really blame the others for that as of now. They didn't take advantage of the space that Steph created for them.

Draymond was a dud on offense (second half was 4 on 5 and he can't hit the corner 3).

Poole can't go from needing starter minutes to only 8-10 when Klay isn't scoring outside of catch and shoot.

vince-mc-mahon-durag (3).gif

Normally I would be worried about the home team losing the first game of a series at home, but the Celtics have been such a weak home team during these playoffs, that I don’t think this loss means all that much.

…wouldn’t be surprised at all if the Warriors win two games at Boston.

Is it just me or is Mark Jones becoming more reliant on the catch-phrases/slang as time goes on?

Feel like his usage rate with that stuff has gone up in recent years.

7/7 on 3s to start the 4th quarter is just insane

The Derrick White bail out 3s hurt. He hit every single one of them :smh:. Don’t even get me started on Horford magically turning into prime Klay Thomson

Dubs still got this. They did ALOT of things right for 3.5 quarters. Surprised they didn’t close it out tho

Had a dream that the Warriors changed their team colors to purple n yellow then took 2 in Boston en route to the backdoor sweep

Ryan Ruocco and Dave Pasch are better than Mark Jones, but Jones is fine.
Yeah, I don't dislike Jones. He's entertaining, but I think he's leaning into Ro Parrish territory a little more often than he needs to. But I'd say its more of an observation on my part than a complaint.

7/7 on 3s to start the 4th quarter is just insane

The Derrick White bail out 3s hurt. He hit every single one of them :smh:. Don’t even get me started on Horford magically turning into prime Klay Thomson

Dubs still got this. They did ALOT of things right for 3.5 quarters. Surprised they didn’t close it out tho
It might take 7 because GS still probably gets blown out one game., they are always good for a crazy blowout loss. I didn't see enough from the C's to swing my pick just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom