2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pet play of the Warriors. Dray kicks it to the top of the key, Dray then re-screens and Steph curls for a three.
And Boston already knows that and is ready for it which is why Kerr has to switch things up, not be so predictable.

Coaching adjustments gonna be huge in this series

Too bad a fully healthy Lakers (or the 2020 version) ain't in the Finals vs these Celtics cause we would give BOS a helluva hard time cause LAL has Bigs

I don't know how anyone is making declarations about either of these teams right now
Neither looks like they're clearly dominant over the other. That 4th by the celts was anomalous
If they were playing like that the whole game then I'd understand. This series going at least 6

This is going to be a great series. Like I said earlier I think this goes 7. LFG Warriors.

B0E800B9-AEFA-4090-8690-46A8360EDE90.jpeg

76E5630C-D783-4307-B9AC-61B80795B2DF.jpeg

E6AA1BD1-25D5-469B-9BED-09962562D13E.jpeg

EA154C08-D463-4530-BEFE-D1255EE5CAE4.jpeg

But hey, at least he didn't say anything racist!
That last post should be grounds for a permanent ban imo.

I'm not perfect, but I can't even imagine making a comment like that.

...and I'm someone who thinks the moderators are a bit too strict.

Defense was piss poor at first but they sure stepped it up especially 4th quarter

Yeah, they did. I thought the Warriors settled for the 3 too much in the 4th.

Also, they stopped moving the ball as well. Someone mentioned, GSW needs to put pressure on the rim, and they need someone to step up and fill that void. IDK who does that, but they need it.

he had a few good games but not solid/consistent enough. he is like a poor man's Pascal Siakam. even Pascal isn't even that good nor strong.
While not consistent enough and while he is inexperienced,raw, and young, Kerr gotta insert him imo.

He needs an athletic big out there to counter RWilliams

I actually think GS takes game 2. If I'm being truthful. I think they respond well and will make the adjustments.

The HATER IN ME thinks the pressure of going down 2-0 will make them fold

Putting pressure on the rim is so much easier said than done. Especially if you don't have the personnel capable of doing so on a consistent basis. There is nobody like Giannis/Jrue/Jimmy/Bam on this team.

Then you have to deal with Rob and Al who are both great rim protectors. And that's if you can get by Tatum/Brown/Smart/White/Grant/etc.

The HATER IN ME thinks the pressure of going down 2-0 will make them fold
it's a possibility since they already did that collapse thing against a mediocre Lebron led Cavs team. also, that 73-9 Warriors team was way better than this current Warriors roster.

Putting pressure on the rim is so much easier said than done. Especially if you don't have the personnel capable of doing so on a consistent basis. There is nobody like Giannis/Jrue/Jimmy/Bam on this team.

Then you have to deal with Rob and Al who are both great rim protectors. And that's if you can get by Tatum/Brown/Smart/White/Grant/etc.
If GSW don't do the job this year, my Lakers will handle your Celtics next year and show GSW how to attack the paint with success against a team like Boston.

Would love to see Horford and Williams try their best to keep a 100% healthy Bron and AD out of the paint lol

Like I said imo Celtics match up really well with GSW
if you were to build a team in a lab to defend these guys, it's these celtics or the 2019 Raptors.

If Rob Williams is gunna be healthy the whole series, I feel very confident about the Celtics.

If GSW is going to win it's because Steph is the best player
and they are smarter and more experienced.

but Boston has less weaknesses on both offense and defense.

That last post should be grounds for a permanent ban imo.

I'm not perfect, but I can't even imagine making a comment like that.

...and I'm someone who thinks the moderators are a bit too strict.
Yeah dude is wild... Talking ish to each other is one thing but to talk about somebody's dead parents is crazy. H headdetective now you see why I use the ignore button with no shame

Yeah, they did. I thought the Warriors settled for the 3 too much in the 4th.

Also, they stopped moving the ball as well. Someone mentioned, GSW needs to put pressure on the rim, and they need someone to step up and fill that void. IDK who does that, but they need it.
I expect Kuminga to get more run in Game 2.

GSW guards have to continue to penetrate the lane, cause the D to collapse so that dumpoffs/lobs to Looney and Kuminga inside become increasingly available

Would love to see Horford and Williams try their best to keep a 100% healthy Bron and AD out of the paint lol
Come on. seriously? the Bucks and Giannis already showed that in the most efficient and effective way. that is the same Bucks team that made your Lakers look washed.

Feel out gm for the dubs. Aside from the early blitz and 3rd qtr, they did not play well at all. The length and different looks caused problems. Dray ended up with the ball way too many times and had to shoot

Rattlesnake not rattled. That look at the end of a gm was a man still confident knowing they could play much better

Interesting to see if kerr sticks with iggy if he continues to struggle. May need more otto, or even bjelicia and kum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom