2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or if you are leaving your man to help cover someone else whos already guarded…thats low IQ. Theres no other way to put it.

Yeah you're right I think the NBA recognized his low IQ and awarded him 2nd team all defense on purpose just to troll.

Yeah you're right I think the NBA recognized his low IQ and awarded him 2nd team all defense on purpose just to troll.
at the end of the day he got the defensive award for protecting the rim.

Coming out of college one of his weaknesses was low IQ, leaving his man in the post and block hunting.. that’s what he’s been doing.

Wait, who said Tatum has low bball IQ?

Untitled.jpg

He also agreed with Robert Parrish that Tatum and Brown don't have the ability to make their teammates better.

Good stuff from Ime though. Going Horford and four wings. IDK why people think two big basketball is coming back... Its not. Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 I am sorry.

It definitely doesnt work on GSW
Oh trust me, 2 big basketball will never cease

Styles make fights. Horford plus 4 wings gets beaten by 2 "bigs" - AD, Bron plus 3 wings OR a Bucks team at full strength that utilizes Brook at C, Yanni at PF, Middleton at SF plus Jrue and a wing defender.

What makes guys like Bron and Giannis special is that they are both 2-way players who can pretty much play all 5 positions. You surround Yanni and Bron with bigs who can play, they become that much better.

Boston is fortunate Middleton didn't play and that they're playing a team that isn't known to have two-big lineups.

It really just depends on if the bigs can switch
Yes, that's the key. It's not about the height of the big, rather they're ability to protect the paint on D as well.

BUT....
a 6'9" forward paired next ro a 6'10" center who both have the mobility to switch and at the same time protect the paint and grab boards is Much Better than say, a P.J. Tucker next to Bam or a Crowder next to Ayton.

Which is why BOS would at times use both Rob and Al on the floor together when they are playing a team with 2 mobile bigs on the court at the same time

Untitled.jpg

He also agreed with Robert Parrish that Tatum and Brown don't have the ability to make their teammates better.
LOL

D2E3D64C-363D-41CD-BA62-65F5592AF452.png

Never said i agreed..All i said was “damn”. You got all that from one word?

With dancing Tatum chucking up threes And Jaylen brown not passing the ball back then..Parish could have said worse lol.

i hope you fellas enjoy the next couples of days because **** gonna go 180 real soon

this will be y'all in here:
after g2: "it's fine, Boston just needed to steal 1, dubs still gotta go out to boston :evil:"
after g3: "they stole 1 at boston, just like we did out there >D"
after g4: "up 3-1? gonna be a 2016 repeat :lol:"
after g5: "it's not fair, the team is way too stacked :frown:"

On NT
even if ur team wins yall still lame af no style no nothing

WAARRRIOOORRRSSS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom