2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
My whole point is dont talk bout something months later, esp when team is in the finals

Talk about it then when they traded your *** in February

Someone tell the celtics fans they won!!
giphy.gif

@getback is officially robert williams or jayson tatums grandmama. The way you defend your babys i swear you gotta be.
just for arguments sake. why does a high IQ basketball player like Draymond Green unable to exploit a low IQ basketball player like Robert Williams?

i hope you fellas enjoy the next couples of days because **** gonna go 180 real soon

this will be y'all in here:
after g2: "it's fine, Boston just needed to steal 1, dubs still gotta go out to boston :evil:"
after g3: "they stole 1 at boston, just like we did out there >D"
after g4: "up 3-1? gonna be a 2016 repeat :lol:"
after g5: "it's not fair, the team is way too stacked :frown:"

On NT

Or if the Celtics win it’ll be

*crickets* for days

“Man we were just lucky to be there, it was the first time we had our 3 guys back. Klay isn’t fully healthy yet. Steph had hamstring tightness.”

After all that “DuBs iN 4” talk

Or if the Celtics win it’ll be

*crickets* for days

“Man we were just lucky to be there, it was the first time we had our 3 guys back. Klay isn’t fully healthy yet. Steph had hamstring tightness.”

After all that “DuBs iN 4” talk

+ the others after my man's last update

Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 3.37.00 PM.png

Lol at the "after all the dubs in 4 talk" when it was the minority of people, me not being one of them btw

It’s the arrogance beforehand then the cowering after an L that this thread loves to see

sounds like you are talking about all the dubs haters during the western conference series

you would think the dubs already lost the finals by the way y'all talking.

the same ones who thought the dubs would have gotten bounced early in the playoffs because of the way they finished the regular season?
the same ones who thought the dubs couldn't match up jokic?
the same ones who thought grizzs defense would be too much?
the same ones who thought luka would be too much?
the same ones who ST8 up lies about what NT dub nation says?

dubs hater nation stay being wrong but why do you guys gotta lie?

Thought this was pretty interesting:

FUUgji1XEAAWuZA (1).jpeg

GSW has never had an above average offense w/ Steph off the floor, not even during the KD years.

we been saying $t3ph is the system but people rather choose to see and hear with hate and jealousy

just for arguments sake. why does a high IQ basketball player like Draymond Green unable to exploit a low IQ basketball player like Robert Williams?
Was that Steve Kerr‘s game plan for a Draymond to outwit Robert Williams to take the championship? How is he supposed to outsmart Rob Williams if he’s not even guarding him or matching up with him on offense? Can Draymond even play offense??

Draymond Green was guarding the 4 the whole game and probably guarded Robert Williams for 1 play the entire game so I don’t know what you mean.

Was that Steve Kerr‘s game plan for a Draymond to outwit Robert Williams to take the championship? How is he supposed to outsmart Rob Williams if he’s not even guarding him or matching up with him on offense? Can Draymond even play offense??

Draymond Green was guarding the 4 the whole game and probably guarded Robert Williams for 1 play the entire game so I don’t know what you mean.
I'm asking this since you were making the argument of players' IQ. regardless of matchups or guard duties, shouldn't the player also be responsible on what they can do more for the team rather than stand around? he could ask for the ball or roll down the middle to free up some space for the other players or atleast make it seem like he can be a threat atleast from 5 feet and under.

Thought this was pretty interesting:

FUUgji1XEAAWuZA (1).jpeg

GSW has never had an above average offense w/ Steph off the floor, not even during the KD years.
this makes sense, anytime you put a great shooter in the game it changes the offense :lol:

especially when the defense cannot collapse on that single player because there are other shooters ready to shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom