2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
1654298851160.png

1654292840985.png

this makes sense, anytime you put a great shooter in the game it changes the offense :lol:

especially when the defense cannot collapse on that single player because there are other shooters ready to shoot
Below league average does not make sense
Especially when you still have players like KD and Klay playing

I'm asking this since you were making the argument of players' IQ. regardless of matchups or guard duties, shouldn't the player also be responsible on what they can do more for the team rather than stand around? he could ask for the ball or roll down the middle to free up some space for the other players or atleast make it seem like he can be a threat atleast from 5 feet and under.
I mean it kinda went from high IQ Draymond Green exposing low IQ Rob Williams and all of a sudden it’s about the team so I guess I’m confused. you’re also suggesting what Draymond Green could have done… Since he didn’t do those things what does that say about him?

The Warriors looked gassed in the 4th Quarter and like they need Poole on the floor with Klay and Steph. Question is can Klay guard Tatum
GS definitely needs Poole, he is a key piece to them. Boy has played great this season, I’m not sure if GS is going to be able to keep him tho.

Does Draymond get paid for each podcast? Or has he become addicted to hearing himself talk?

Because EYE do find the volume of content he’s put out whilst in the middle of a playoff run kind of wild.

I mean it kinda went from high IQ Draymond Green exposing low IQ Rob Williams and all of a sudden it’s about the team so I guess I’m confused. you’re also suggesting what Draymond Green could have done… Since he didn’t do those things what does that say about him?
Is he better than Rob Williams?

Marcus Smart backs it up. Donkey though is all about his triple-singles.

If only Dray had a decent shot. A DECENT shot, nothing crazy but enough where someone HAS to guard you on it and not leave you alone. Would do WONDERS. Man should stop podcasting and get lethalshooter to help his 3 instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom