2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Did you even watch the game?

Tatum was mid af game 1.

Brown finished with like 23. Most came late.

They game was won by the hot shooting of HgHorford and Derek White.

Period.

The defense on their best players was fine.
Do you expect Tatum to have another low scoring game?

Do you expect Tatum to have another low scoring game?
His comments are pretty representative of the bulk of the “analysis” I’ve seen in here since game 1: the Warriors will be better across the board and the only thing that will change for the Celtics is they will shoot worse.

Sad.

His comments are pretty representative of the bulk of the “analysis” I’ve seen in here since game 1: the Warriors will be better across the board and the only thing that will change for the Celtics is they will shoot worse.

Sad.
The Celtics won’t shoot that well again and Steve will make 6 threes each quarter as long as Kerr doesn’t sit him too long.

Genuinely surprised but hey told yall no one outside of Boston cares about Boston. :lol:

Dubs vs Bucks woudda had ratings through the roof.
Or it could be that nearly every game since first round has been a blow out. Including game 1 in a weird twisted way

And then espn is responsible for making **** unwatchable with Perkins dressed like an inmate and Stephen A smith screaming into the camera

Thought I read the playoffs ratings all been bad this season. I think the highest rated game since COVID was the Lakers-Dubs play in :lol:

Gotta worry about the other 2 then. It’s scary that the Celtics won even though Tatum score only 12 points

Im not necessarily impressed with them winning even with JT’s ****** game cause they are that good as a whole. Also man had like 12 assists or some. He had a bad shooting game and threw up some bricks but he did contribute in other places.

Same if Dubs win without Steph having a good day.

Now if Mavs were in it and won a game vs Celtics without Luka, then id be impressed.

I love the narrative in here. You ask any question about game 2:

“NO WAY THEY’LL SCORE LIKE THAT AGAIN”

“TATUM WAS LOCKED UP AND WILL BE AGAIN”

“CURRY WILL GO OFF FOR 800 THIS TIME”

:lol: never fails

Realistically:

Tatum wont have 2 bad shooting games in a row. JB probably plays well again. I think Al will show up again. Wont let Curry go off on the 3’s.

Dubs overall play better, Steph probably will play better over the entire game as opposed to just one hot quarter, and hopefully plays more. Shorter rotations, Klay putting up numbers and Poole having a decent game. Wiggs will get his 17.

70328DC3-7628-4BD4-AAE1-742E161FD649.jpeg

this Cs squad is growing on me…i was wrong every step, i picked against them every round…

they’ve shut me up every time..

jaylen brown was impressive.. had klay lookin slow.. that run to tie the game was all him…he’salot to deal with going downhill…

even marcus smart growing on me…that was some pure game he was spittin last game, when he was like “this ain’t the heat series”

Last edited:
this Cs squad is growing on me…i was wrong every step, i picked against them every round…

they’ve shut me up every time..

jaylen brown was impressive.. had klay lookin slow.. that run to tie the game was all him…he’salot to deal with going downhill…

even marcus smart growing on me…that was some pure game he was spittin last game, when he was like “this ain’t the heat series”

Marcus Smart a Texas hooper

He'll shoot his team out of games but he'll hustle and defend his team to a victory too

His career has definitely lasted longer than I thought it would

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom