2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
icecream-kid.gif

I don’t believe ANYTHING he says right now. :lol:

Who on the Warriors can guard Tatum and Brown?

Wiggins can only guard 1

if GP2 gets some minutes tomorrow (it’s lookin like he’ll play) a line up of steph, wiggs, gp2, klay, and dray could defend a celtics small ball line up with Al or time lord as the only big. wiggins on tatum, gp2 on jb, klay on smart.

he might not be able shoot but Young Glove is gonna eat off backdoor cuts

The Celtics won’t shoot that well again and Steve will make 6 threes each quarter as long as Kerr doesn’t sit him too long.

I love the narrative in here. You ask any question about game 2:

“NO WAY THEY’LL SCORE LIKE THAT AGAIN”

“TATUM WAS LOCKED UP AND WILL BE AGAIN”

“CURRY WILL GO OFF FOR 800 THIS TIME”

:lol: never fails

these dudes are about to look like prophets in less than 24 hours

Thought I read the playoffs ratings all been bad this season. I think the highest rated game since COVID was the Lakers-Dubs play in :lol:

Yep, they skew the numbers to fit whatever story they want to bc I'm pretty sure I read that Nets v Celtics game 1 was the highest rated game of this season and best 1st round rating since 2016 (which is obviously pre-Covid).

if GP2 gets some minutes tomorrow (it’s lookin like he’ll play) a line up of steph, wiggs, gp2, klay, and dray could defend a celtics small ball line up with Al or time lord as the only big. wiggins on tatum, gp2 on jb, klay on smart.

he might not be able shoot but Young Glove is gonna eat off backdoor cuts
Lineup would be easy as hell to guard.

Put the big on Payton Jr since he can’t really do anything and then Smart on Draymond so he can play free safety and switch the PnR onto Steve.

Last edited:

This is crazy to me. Game 1 was insane too.

Guess it’s true. People get tired of seeing the same teams over and over again.

Not sure if a Boston suns finals would of done numbers though.
ABC on ny parents cable package doesnt let me stream or use abc.com or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom