2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehqncvfc0s391.jpg
Tatum so weird… he paid for a workout with the man….and think he so connected to Kobe 😂

Boston will shoot below 40% from deep tonight.

GSW will outscore BOS in the paint.

Klay will score 25 plus, while Brown will struggle.

Tatum will get 30 but their MVP Horford will only get 10.

GSW by double digits and the new narrative will be - Warriors could've easily been up 2-0 if it weren't for that silly 4th qtr collapse in Game 1, GSW has won damn near all the quarters.

Book it

Klay and Wiggins are the key for the Warriors. They are gonna have to play A level basketball for the Warriors to have a shot IMO

i mean, doesn’t every starter need to play A-level basketball? Wiggins has played A level on both ends a majority of the playoffs, so him continuing to drop 18 while defending JT well isn’t hard to imagine.

klay’s shooting has to make up for his defensive inefficiencies. that’s something i’m not counting on this season, tho. i do think that kerr tinkers with who he guards tonite so he’s not as big a liability

Maybe it’s because I live in LA and see Kobe tributes all the time, all over the place (cars, homes, businesses, parks) that the stuff Tatum is doing isn’t strange to me.

If he was that special to people who never even met him, why shouldn’t the feelings be even more intense for someone who actually knew and spent time with him?

And, by the way, what Tatum’s been doing has been working for him, so EYE say let him cook.

The "keys" aren't the stars or top scorers. Every single top three player on both teams are EXPECTED to bring their A+ game. This the damn FINALS for crying out loud. If you ain't laser focused at this stage midas whale wear a skirt to the game like Westbrick.

The key is "the others," as Shaq calls em. Who among the others will shine brightest and be stars in their roles? Whichever team has more "others" balling out, wins

The real pressure is on these guys tbqh - Rob W, Big Al, White, Grant Will, Pritchard, Little Glove, the Pooleboy, Kuminga, Looney, Ottomatic P.

boston got away with playing drop coverage on the greatest shooter ever for a whole quarter!!

that defensive adjustment was impressive…

i call marcus smart out on the flopping so i got to give credit where its due…no matter who he was guarding it was clamps game 1…

warriors won quarters 1 and 3 by 18 points combined…

boston won quarters 2 and 4 by 30 combined…
Yes, i knew that. But what I was saying is if GSW wins in dominant fashion tonight and controls the entire game winning all the quarters, they'll have won 4 outta the 6 and people will look back and say, "when you think about it, if it wasn't for that Warrior collapse in the 4th qtr of a game where GSW was up 15 late in the 3rd quarter, if it weren't for Bos hitting like 12 threes in the 4th, this easily could be 2-0 Warriors."

Last edited:
The "keys" aren't the stars or top scorers. Every single top three player on both teams are EXPECTED to bring their A+ game. This the damn FINALS for crying out loud. If you ain't laser focused at this stage midas whale wear a skirt to the game like Westbrick.

The key is "the others," as Shaq calls em. Who among the others will shine brightest and be stars in their roles? Whichever team has more "others" balling out, wins

The real pressure is on these guys tbqh - Rob W, Big Al, White, Grant Will, Pritchard, Little Glove, the Pooleboy, Kuminga, Looney, Ottomatic P.

hopefully poole has a better, more controlled game. i’m expecting he’ll be stripe a few 3s and be more careful with the ball. his fourth quarter turnovers were big

hopefully poole has a better, more controlled game. i’m expecting he’ll be stripe a few 3s and be more careful with the ball. his fourth quarter turnovers were big

Also need him more to penetrate/score, penetrate/dish. He's gotta attack the paint and vary his offense, but like you said he gotta be super controlled in his attack.

Poole's contributions in these Finals won't be enough if all he doing is shooting 25-footers is my main point.

He needs to disrupt on defense as well, intercept lanes, get his hand on balls, like Caruso and KCP constantly did during the Lakers' 2020 run.

Maybe it’s because I live in LA and see Kobe tributes all the time, all over the place (cars, homes, businesses, parks) that the stuff Tatum is doing isn’t strange to me.

If he was that special to people who never even met him, why shouldn’t the feelings be even more intense for someone who actually knew and spent time with him?

And, by the way, what Tatum’s been doing has been working for him, so EYE say let him cook.

He idolized Kobe and he knew him. Kobe reached out to him too.

He did a 'Detail' of me in Game 1. And then I guess he went through my agent and texted me. He said, 'Young fella, happy for your success. Stay focused. Keep going. If you're in L.A. this summer and you want to work out,

I'm sure everybody in here looks up to somebody and if that person reaches out to YOU to help you that means a ton.

A lot of y'all ****** screamed "KOBE!" missing ugly *** shots, sleeved up in weak *** pickup up games but y'all clowning JT for emulating his literal mentor and role model who, in real life, seemed to mess with a young ***** but Tatum's the weirdo?
Bet

They just want something to moan and groan about. Keep in mind these are the same cats in their recliners watching the game saying that PROFESSIONAL players have a low basketball IQ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom