2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors saving Kerr from himself listing Iguodala out lol.

Guess this means PT for Payton or even Moody. Payton hasn't/can't even shot a ball from all the reports I've heard and read.

I don't even think warriors haters was saying the series is over after gm1. People was just laughing at them blowing that game. A lot of warriors fans (if it ain't you don't take it personal) coming into this series thought it was gonna be sweet and was doing the shimmy after 1 quarter, now they telling other people to "calm down it's a long series". Oh yeah?

Warriors saving Kerr from himself listing Iguodala out lol.

Guess this means PT for Payton or even Moody. Payton hasn't/can't even shot a ball from all the reports I've heard and read.
Really? What'd you read? If he can't shoot, why would he be listed as good? Sounds like cap.

I don't even think warriors haters was saying the series is over after gm1. People was just laughing at them blowing that game. A lot of warriors fans (if it ain't you don't take it personal) coming into this series thought it was gonna be sweet and was doing the shimmy after 1 quarter, now they telling other people to "calm down it's a long series". Oh yeah?
I don't think many of us thought it was gonna be a sweep. Maybe if it was Miami. But even that was prolly gonna be 5. Quite a few of us had warriors in 6. We already factored in 2 losses. We just ain't know one of them was gonna come game 1 lmao

Really? What'd you read? If he can't shoot, why would he be listed as good? Sounds like cap.
Windhorst said the Warriors opened up practice for 30 minutes and Payton didn't shoot a jumper once.

I think there was another pod that said Payton was essentially a ballboy for his teammates passing them the ball or something like that.

Steve Kerr made finals mvp eagle dollar play to strike fear in the Celtics. His options are limited now. :rofl:

I agree. Stop gun violence. Not take take away from the thread but isnt his “background check” argument kind of weak/irrelevant since the shooter in Texas had no prior criminal history? There needs to be some sort of criteria for owning a gun. A clean record definitely needs to be one of them but it can’t be the only criteria.

I forgot it isn't a 6pm tip off on Sunday

ezgif-2-9f7298dba0.gif

Crazy how this Celtics team been able to put opponents in droughts throughout this playoffs. They legit been holding teams 8 min stretches without a FG multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom